2781-2790

【Drip~】

  【Drip~】

  【Drip~】

A whole set of detection equipment issued an alarm, Doctor Luo froze, and the other inspectors also froze at this moment, but everyone reacted very quickly, and immediately activated the spare detection equipment, the purpose is to prevent In case it explodes.

  The consequences of an explosion are unbearable, and no one is willing to lose this entire set of expensive equipment, and the entire alliance does not have 10 sets of equipment.

   Fortunately, the equipment did not explode, but it kept sending out alarms to Dr. Luo and others.

  【Alarm! alarm! alarm! The mental and physical level of the subject is higher than the SSSSSS level, beyond the detectable range, and this machine cannot detect it! 】

  ...

  Listening to this voice, Dr. Luo froze and looked at the others: "Is it necessary to continue?"

   Everyone present was silent.

  No one said anything.

but!

This guy Ji You is not willing to be lonely at all. Seeing that no one said anything, he immediately raised his hand: "Teacher, you must continue! My data has not yet come out, how can I not continue? You must continue to test me! "

  Dr. Luo glanced at Ji You, ignored her, and looked at the others.

The old researcher was a little hesitant. This guy named Jiyou consumes more than 10 times more energy than other students for a test. The key is that he still can't get the result. He thought about it and tentatively said: "Otherwise, Unexpected?"

Ji You was the first to be displeased: "How can this work? Absolutely not! How many people will be crazy about me and smash into the big wall for me with my amazing data! I can't let this time go A chance to shine!"

  Dr. Luo and others: "..."

  Dr. Luo waited for Ji You: "Shut up!"

  Ji You still tried hard to fight for herself: "Teacher, you can't lie to me, even if you make me shut up, you can't stop my heart that wants a set of clear data."

  Dr. Luo raised his hand and stroked his forehead.

  The old researcher looked at Ji You, who was lying in the test cabin, still making all kinds of noises, and couldn't help raising his hand and stroked his forehead. This guy is really speechless.

   Sure enough—

   With such shamelessness and strength, can he become the only person with legendary statistics in the entire alliance so far?

  SSSSSS!

  6 S!

   And it is still physical and mental, both exceeding the 6S level! What is this concept? Since mankind stepped out of the earth and entered the interstellar era, it has gradually developed to the present, whether it is the alliance, the galaxy empire, or even all countries and regions...

  In all the data recorded since then, there has never been such a sky-defying data as Ji You!

  Since the official records of the alliance, the only two ceiling-shaped characters with the highest level of physical and mental strength are old Marshal He Chuan and General Shen Chi. The data of the two of them is only 3S in physical fitness and mental strength.