2231-2240

Chapter 2231 Pursuit and Escape

  Hong Yao Shi Yi was taken aback, the fifth elder, and the other Red Clan warriors were also taken aback, and they did not understand the reason why Chu Jiaojiao suddenly acted.

  Is it——

  Everyone's heart tensed in an instant.

  Everything happened between lightning and flint. Before Hong Yao Shi and others could figure out the reason, the long-range sniper rifle in Chu Jiaojiao's hand had already fired a bullet.

  嗖~

  The sound of bullets whizzing past resounded in everyone's ears, and everyone raised their hearts to see that after the bullet shot into the distance, it entered the layers of gray fog, and there was no trace left.

  The surroundings were silent.

Then--

   The slightest sound didn't come again, as if the bullet was sinking into the sea, and there was no spark.

   However, Chu Jiaojiao's expression was focused, and she didn't show a little bit of annoyance because of her first miss, she still stared straight ahead, and then launched a second attack.

  嗖——

   The third one.

  嗖——

   Fourth.

  ...

   Once, again, Chu Jiaojiao didn't stop at all, she rushed to output, just when everyone was at a loss, the entire surrounding space suddenly trembled violently.

  Boom~

People like Hong Yao Shi and the fifth elder who were facing the enemy, under the shock of this moment, almost failed to stabilize their bodies. Everyone jumped up and hung in the air, only to find out that the reason for the shock was actually Because the black ship at the foot suddenly moved.

  Hong·Yao·Shi was busy looking at Chu Jiaojiao: "Your Excellency Chu..."

   Fifth Elder: "Shh—"

   Hong Yao Shi shut up in time.

at the same time--

   The leader of the Qing tribe, led 46 soldiers of the Qing tribe, and distanced himself from the red tribesmen. It did not stop and continued to run fast.

   The Qing warriors behind it all followed it, no one raised any objections, and no one asked.

  Everyone, strictly follow the orders of the leader.

   The leader of the Qing clan saw that the distance was further widened, but its tense heart did not relax. On the contrary, its face became more serious.

   is not out of danger yet.

   Keep running.

  There is a red clan behind it, enough for it to escape to a safer place.

run!

  ...

The speed of the leader of the Qing clan was very fast. In an instant, it had already traveled a long distance. It had to accelerate, but it was originally neat and uniform. Among the 46 Qing clan warriors who followed closely, suddenly there were two people. Physically exhausted.

   The leader of the Qing clan immediately frowned.

   Only brought 46 people in and left two behind. For the entire team, the loss was actually quite serious, and it couldn't bear this kind of loss.