2681-2690

Chapter 2681 weakened

  What martial arts are you talking about?

  Liu Fufeng lowered his eyes, martial arts are taught by civilized people, he never wanted to be a civilized person.

  Besides, this enemy has always been arrogant and arrogant. When looking at them, he can't wait to look at them with his nostrils, and he doesn't want to talk to them so much at all.

   Now that he is talking so loudly all of a sudden, it is obviously for the purpose of delaying time.

  Liu Fufeng didn't care about these things, and when everything was ignoring, he immediately launched the offensive that was brewing again.

  嗡~

   Another explosion.

  Wave after wave, while the ball of spiritual threads exploded into fireworks, Liu Fufeng's face was already extremely pale.

   It's not in a good mood either.

  The intensive explosion made it impossible to hide, and as a last resort, it cut off one-fifth of its reserve energy.

   And the attack it was brewing was interrupted all of a sudden because the opponent's offensive was too fierce and dense, and it never came out at all.

   poof—

  It was so angry that it spat out a mouthful of blood in its heart, these Yuan Xing people, it will definitely make them pay the price later.

   Endured the pain, and after Liu Fufeng's mental filament explosion this round was consumed, it immediately hid.

Then-

   Quietly, he hid behind Yue Qiguang.

  It has realized that the individual strength of these enemies is not strong, but they are very good at cooperating with each other. Under the encirclement, if you don't pay attention, you will suffer a loss.

   It's not in its heyday, it's weak now.

   Break down one by one to have a chance.

   Also, there is no need to kill all these people now.

   First pick out a soft persimmon to kill chickens and monkeys.

  Yue Qiguang's mental power was the weakest in the audience. When the other party quietly lurked behind him, he didn't notice it at all.

   At this time, the crackling explosion stopped.

  Liu Fufeng didn't stand still, he staggered forward and took a few steps before he stabilized his body.

  In the next moment, he will immediately release the third wave of spiritual threads.

   "Stop." Why bother to say: "Your state cannot support the third attack."

  Liu Fufeng pursed his mouth into a straight line: "No, I can explode a few more times."

  Why raise your hand and interrupt him: "Stand back."

  Liu Fufeng opened his mouth: "It didn't leave, it's just around here, if I stop, it might take the opportunity to escape."

   Exactly.

  Liu Fufeng thought that the biggest possibility was that it attacked a person and then ran away immediately.

  Why bother to look at him and say, "You're not alone."