2291-2300

Chapter 2291 Catch the torture

   After confirming that Xiaoyou was all right, Jiyou was completely relieved.

   In some respects, she is indeed rough and not sharp enough, so she didn't notice Xiaoyou's abnormality.

   This time, the iron sheet can resist external danger, enough to shock Ji You.

   As a result, you have to find a way to restore the energy consumed by the iron pieces.

  What kind of energy does iron sheet like?

   Horcrux.

   All kinds of Horcruxes, preferably natural Horcruxes, or... such as sparrow yellows, as well as their own special items.

   Ji You secretly clenched his fists, intending to focus on these things in the future.

  ...

   The crisis just now was resolved not only because of the timely appearance of the iron pieces, which scare away those spiritual threads, but also because Ji You's body suddenly received energy supplements.

   And, it is a very large energy supplement.

   The moment Ji You opened his eyes, he understood what this energy was.

   is a spiritual thread.

   In other words, when she lost control of her body, she unconsciously swallowed a dead spiritual thread.

   This spiritual thread, why did the senior kill him.

   In the claustrophobic and narrow space, Ji You and He Ne glanced at each other, silent.

   It's just that Ji You's eyes staring at He Bi always seemed a little weird, why was he a little uncomfortable, he said with a dark face and angrily: "You don't catch the enemy, why are you staring at me?"

   Ji You said: "Senior, are you really crying?"

  Why: "..."

  Why slap it over: "Fuck you!"

   Ji You hugged his head, smiled and said, "Just kidding, don't be so serious."

  Why point to the direction Ji You showed and say, "That thing, you really knocked it out?"

Ji You let go of the hand holding her head, took another step forward, and then stopped at that position, she didn't make a move, she just lifted her foot a little, and said, "It's true that she fainted, and she shouldn't be dead. "

  Why: "..."

  Why don't you want to say that you have worked hard for a long time, but nothing will kill you. If you just kick a few kicks, you will be killed. Where will you save your face?

   After thinking about it, why did he say: "Grab it, don't let it run away."

   Ji You squatted down and was about to get started, when the thing that passed out suddenly moved and was about to jump out, and was caught by Ji You all of a sudden.

  "Hey~"

   "This thing actually cheats to death."

"I almost cheated on it." Ji You squeezed the spiritual silk in her hand, of course, in He Bi's eyes, Ji You didn't catch anything, just like pinching the air, she was still facing the air Talking to himself, he looked very stupid.

  Why ask: "Is it really a spiritual thread?"

   Ji You nodded heavily: "It's true, it's spiritual silk."