2211-2220

Chapter 2211 Reason

   This plan is actually very simple, that is, to create an opportunity for this latent force to kill himself and He He.

   As long as the other party dares to show up, it is very simple to know who the other party is.

   So—

   Next, there was a plan for Ji You and He Bi to suddenly decide to act separately.

   No matter whether the other party chooses to deal with Ji You or why, if you want it to dare to appear, then it will definitely reveal its fault.

  Before taking action, Ji You thought for a while and felt that if this person was Hong Hong Shi, then it would be more likely that he would attack himself first.

   Because, why the threat of a senior is actually not as high as his own.

   As long as you solve yourself, then it will be even less difficult to solve why you need to be a senior.

There is also a reason why Ji You feels that Hong Hong Shi may kill herself at the first time, that is - she holds a piece of lifeline information of Qing Lu Shi in her hand. , then its strength will be even stronger.

   However, Ji You never imagined that the other party didn't kill him, but why did he kill him instead.

   At that moment, Ji You was actually a little flustered.

   However, Ji You was also taken aback by the strength of the senior, why he avoided the opponent's fatal blow with an astonishing reaction speed, and also gave the black fog a thumping blow!

   However, the black mist escaped very fast, and in a blink of an eye, he retreated.

   Next.

   Ji You and He Bi both pursued for the first time, however, the pursuit was unsuccessful. But it was enough. This time, the temptation finally determined who the mysterious power hidden around them was.

  ——Red·Red·Stone.

   So, the next second question is:

  The reason for choosing red, red and stone, what is it?

   This is a mystery for the time being.

  The surrounding area was empty. After walking around and finding no clues for a while, Ji You immediately stopped and said, "Senior, what do you think is the reason why Hong Hong Shi chose to shoot at you at that time?"

  Why ponder for a while and say, "Profit."

  Jiyou: "???"

  Why He said: "There may be thousands of reasons, but when summed up, it is nothing more than a benefit for it."

   paused for a while, why did he continue: "Kill me, it has very good benefits for it, and it thinks that the risk of this matter is very small, and it is very sure, so it will choose to kill me."

  Jiyou: "???"

   Ji You felt that she understood, but she didn't quite understand it. She asked, "So, what is the benefit of killing you?"

  Ji You has had a lot of dealings with Hong Hong Shi. This guy's personality on the surface is closer to Hong Da Shi, and he is also the kind of character who does not seem to be shrewd, impulsive and irritable. However, a series of events that happened later surprised Ji You!

  Hong·Hong·Shi's insidious cunning and deep city government are completely beyond everyone's expectations.

   In order to become a lifeline, it can customize a plan for thousands of years, and it is very patient and executed step by step.