2841-2848

At this moment, everyone felt the same as Mu Jianling—itchy hands.

So, everyone rubbed their fingers, looking eager to try, Ji You has sharp eyes, and quickly added: "Don't get me wrong, I didn't mean to belittle your strength, because if I can catch up with you, it is completely useless." A little bit of your own strength."

  Everyone: "..."

  Mu Jianling said lightly: "Very well, I'm sure someone's mouth needs to be repaired."

"Don't get me wrong, don't get me wrong, I have a lot of bees and a lot of strength." Ji You said, and immediately switched to a dog-legged look, and said to Mu Jianling: "Teacher, teacher, I must have worked hard watching you travel Alright, let me let you sit in this Wasp 'spaceship', don't worry, it is absolutely worry-free, safe and safe to drive, and it can also take care of eating and drinking, it is the best choice for your home travel."

  Mu Jianling: "..."

  After the corner of his mouth twitched slightly, Mu Jianling said, "Give me a try."

  Ji You: "Okay."

   After finishing speaking, Ji You jumped off the Hornet's 'spaceship' and made a gesture of invitation to Mu Jianling: "Teacher, please come aboard."

  Mu Jianling glanced at the wasp lying on his mecha...

  Ji You hurriedly said: "Leave it to me, leave it to me."

   After finishing speaking, Ji You shot an incense bomb in the direction of Mu Jianling, and in an instant, a strange fragrance swept out.

  The hornets around Mu Jianling's mech immediately became agitated, and soon surrounded Ji You.

  Mu Jianling lightly landed on Ji You's original special spaceship made up of wasps, and then began to shake his legs as soon as he sat down.

  Mu Jianling smiled and said, "Not bad."

  Everyone: "..."

  Shen Changqing was the first to discover something special, and asked aloud: "Student Ji You, the incense bomb you invented can already be used in a small area?"

  Mr. Mu Jianling was not too far away from them just now. Shen Changqing, who was close, could catch up with the opponent by speeding up a little bit, but he didn't smell any smell coming from such a close distance...

  What does this mean?

   Explain that this is called Xiangxiang Bomb, which can be used in a limited range.

  Such a special weapon surprised Shen Changqing.

Hearing this, Ji You immediately looked at Shen Changqing with a smile, and said, "Little stupid, you are so smart now, you can tell it at a glance, that's right, there are 3 types of incense bombs, one with a super wide range, and one with a medium range. There is also a small size."

   "The one you smelled before is used on a super large scale."

   "Now this is the small incense bomb."

  Shen Changqing directly ignored the title 'Little Benben', and asked: "How much is the scope of the trumpet?"

  Ji You said with a smile: "Little Benben, you are really studious, everyone should learn from Little Benben."

  Yue Qiguang glanced at the embarrassing Ji You, frowned and said, "Say something quickly, and fart quickly."

  Ji You said solemnly: "I don't think it's appropriate to use stink bombs now."