2201-2210

Chapter 2201 True Brother

   Next, Yue Qiguang had no self-awareness of being a guest at all. The elites selected by Hong Da Shi were picked by him for a while, and only 5 were left.

  Hong·Da·shi didn't say anything, nor did he show a displeased expression. On the contrary, the group of red warriors who were selected and left had opinions, and their opinions were not very large.

   "Your Excellency Guang, you said I was unqualified, and I dared to ask you, where am I unqualified?" A red warrior stood up and slapped his strong pectoral muscle to express his dissatisfaction.

  Yue Qiguang glanced at it without saying a word, but looked at the others in the crowd.

   Sure enough—

The next second, another warrior of the red race with a very strong body also stood up. He didn't say anything, but suddenly raised his foot and swooped towards Yue Qiguang—the wall next to him. Then, everyone only heard one voice. With a very loud 'boom' sound, its head slammed against the wall.

   Next.

There was nothing in its head, it still raised its hand and lifted its hair, so that everyone could see that its head was indeed intact, at this time, it said loudly: "I don't think its own strength Weak?"

  Yue Qiguang looked at this scene, with a handsome face expressionless, only asked: "What else? Who else thinks they should be selected?"

"I!"

"And I!"

"Count me in!"

   "Plus our brothers!"

  "..."

   In an instant, more than 20 red warriors came out on their own initiative. Obviously, as warriors who have been fighting on the battlefield all the year round, everyone has a **** spirit!

  Whoever says they can't, they have to prove themselves.

   "Oh?" Yue Qiguang raised his eyebrows lightly and asked, "Is it just a few?"

   Some of the remaining red warriors hesitated a little. After a few seconds, a dozen more came out, and the remaining dozens of them also looked like they were just about to move.

Hong Da Shi looked at the elites he had carefully trained, and only 5 were selected. In fact, he was still a little depressed and annoyed. However, as the commander-in-chief of an army, he could still control his emotions, and , it also wants to know the reasons why these elites are not selected.

  So, it stood beside the training ground without making a sound.

Shen Changqing was also sitting next to him. In those dark and clean eyes, he just stared at the training ground of the Red Clan curiously. When he found something different from the Alliance, his eyes became especially focused. I walked over and wanted to know the specific usage of this training equipment.

   As for what Yue Qiguang was going to do, Shen Changqing didn't seem to be worried at all.

When    Hong Da Shi saw it, he couldn't help but ask, "Your Excellency Shen, what do you think Ah Guang is going to do?"

According to what Hong Da Shi saw, Yue Qiguang did not deliberately select the personnel. He circled the elite troops, circled again, circled again... and took out 5 people, then Said they were selected and the others were eliminated.

   Shen Changqing said softly: "I don't know either, just do whatever he wants."

  Red · Big · Stone: "..."