2481-2490

Chapter 2481 There are people outside

   How strong is Liu Fufeng?

  Yue Qiguang had this question in his head for the first time.

   He seems to be carefree, frizzy, reckless...even insufferable. He feels that he is the number one in the world, and even if he is not temporarily, he will be the number one in the future sooner or later.

   However, since he was a child, his father has often told him that a person's eyes can be enlarged a little, and his eyes can be a little farther, but he must have a humble heart. Because, in this world, there are always people outside people, and there are heavens outside the sky. Don't be complacent and blindly arrogant...

   Yue Qiguang has always been deaf to these words. Even in his entire academic career, he met Chu Jiaojiao, Sheng Qingyan, Shen Changqing...

but-

  Yue Qiguang still felt that among these people, there was always something stronger than them. For example, Chu Jiaojiao's overall combat power is indeed stronger than his, but Chu Jiaojiao's fighting instinct is always inferior to him.

   Another example is Sheng Qingyan, although the opponent's sniping ability is very strong, no matter how much you practice, you can't catch up with the opponent, but what? His own strength is much stronger than the opponent's. Sheng Qingyan just wants to make up for this defect, and he has to spend countless efforts in private to barely catch up with himself.

   Another example is Shen Changqing, Shen Changqing is an S-level spiritualist, this is indeed a very good talent, but what? As long as he is about to face him, as long as his speed and strength are fast enough, he can directly interrupt Shen Changqing's attack!

  ...

   In short, no matter who he is facing, Yue Qiguang believes that he has certain advantages that can make up for his disadvantages, and it is unclear who will win and who will lose.

However-

   Ever since I met the idiot No. 4444...cough, although the other party is not stupid, but I scolded him a few more times, I always felt more comfortable in my heart, and it tasted delicious.

   However, since meeting No. 4444, Yue Qiguang has always been slapped in the face by his self-righteousness in the past. He knows what potential is, and he also knows what hard work is, and he also knows what it means to be someone else, there is a sky outside the sky.

  Yue Qiguang thought he understood.

   But now, he realizes how shallow, sloppy, and ignorant his previous understanding was.

   Liu Fufeng, who usually looks weak, coughs when he walks a few steps, and burps at any time, turns out to be so powerful!

  In Yue Qiguang's eyes, a strong light burst out. He stared at Liu Fufengjia's broad and sturdy back, and clenched his hands hard.

   Efforts to improve one's own strength can never be slack.

at the same time-

Shen Changqing, who was the third person to climb the feathers and lined up behind Yue Qiguang, also secretly swore that his clear face was resolute, because Shen Changqing, who was an S-level spiritual talent, knew better about Liu Fufeng at this time. To be able to do all this requires how powerful mental power and how powerful mental micro-manipulation capabilities are.

   At the same time, he can control nearly 20 million feathers, and he can also take the damage from the top of his head for the nearly 20 million lives under the feathers, so you can know how strong Liu Fufeng's mental defense is!