2521-2530

Chapter 2521 Useful

  Liu Fufeng said such a low-level remark, but he didn't know it at all. On the contrary, he added fuel to it: "If you don't believe it, you can continue to smash this layer of my defense net and see if there is anything below."

  Steven was silent.

   It didn't say anything, and it didn't try.

  Because, Steven has realized that the words in the other party's mouth are not big words, this Yuanxing person was really saving himself just now.

  Being protected by his defensive net, he no longer felt any threat from His Highness.

   His Highness's ubiquitous sense of presence, the sense of urgency that His Highness is staring at at any time... The moment the opponent's defense net rolled over, it suddenly disappeared.

  Steven felt an unprecedented sense of security.

   This sense of security is even safer than the hatching cabin in the cultivation base. After all, there are two embryos in each incubation room, and they have been competing since they became embryos. The one that hatches first can always use the latter as a ration and swallow it.

  In the same cultivation room, there is always one person who wants to be the first ration in another person's life.

   The sense of crisis and the urgency of death have been ubiquitous since they became embryos.

   But now, it actually feels a sense of security? It's a bit like a mother's embrace, a father's care...

  Steven suddenly felt very funny.

Mother?

dad?

   This backward family relationship that restricts the development of civilization has long been abandoned by the times, and has long been swept into the garbage of time.

Only those people and families who stick to the rules and don't want to make progress still retain this backward relationship. Most of the human beings in the higher planes only talk about the blood relationship. When they are born, they inherit the blood of the entire family, not The blood of a single person.

   So, they won't call anyone father, nor mother.

   At least, the Steven family.

  ...

   After a few seconds of silence, Steven finally spoke up and said, "No, I don't need to break up your defense net, I know what you said is true."

  Only a person with a strong defensive power, as strong as His Highness, can stop His Highness's prying eyes.

  Steven suddenly felt a little moved.

  Do you want to gamble?

   As long as the other party can hold His Highness for half a day, then it will definitely be able to find a way to leave. No, maybe not half a day, maybe two or three hours.

   And, within two or three hours, the 'body' made by His Highness will definitely come out.

   Coincidentally, His Highness will also be distracted by the new body, which is enough for it to leave.

When Steven thought of this, he immediately put aside his contempt for Liu Fufeng, and his attitude was unusually enthusiastic: "Your Excellency suddenly took the initiative to save me, must have a purpose? My people from the Steven family have always been single-minded and not covering up. Cover up, what do you want me to do?"