2171-2180

Chapter 2171 So many? !

   In the reception room separated by a wall, the dark green old man quickly knew who was in the reception room, because, next, the distinguished guest who was called 'Mr. Chu' soon gave a self-introduction.

   After listening to the self-introduction, the dark green old man lowered his eyes.

  Yuanxingren!

   The red clan dared to establish friendship with the Yuanxing people! Moreover, he dares to claim that this friendship is as long as heaven and earth, coexisting with the universe!

   What a big courage!

   Sure enough, he was holding a hole card in his hand, and he just did something out of the ordinary.

So--

   Even if your own clan does not act now, the red clan will surely perish in the future!

   A sullen look flashed in the dark green old man's eyes, but it was quickly covered up by it. He picked up the teacup and boasted: "This boiled water is good."

   The adjutant immediately refilled it and said, "I said just now, if the first elder likes it, we have enough boiled water here."

   Dark green old man.

   The two Qing warriors standing behind it, glanced at the adjutant with their pupils, and released their expressions in all directions.

   The adjutant was very nervous, but when he was arranged by the general to entertain guests, he had already taken his life and death lightly.

   Therefore, the adjutant calmed down and continued to stand by.

In the reception room next door, the conversation between Hong Da Shi and Chu Jiaojiao was still going on, most of them were frivolous and not worth paying attention to. The gift, I don't know if the one from the red clan took it on his behalf?"

Hearing the words, the adjutant glanced at the 'black box' that was being carried by the two Qing warriors, his tone was as usual and polite, and he said, "Something happened temporarily, the elders rushed to deal with it, and will be here soon. "

   The voice fell.

   Two elders of the red clan, one after the other, came in.

   Both of them had worried expressions on their faces, but after stepping in the door, they quickly covered it up, but this hasty performance was already seen by the dark green old man.

   The dark green old man lowered his eyes.

   came the fifth and sixth elders of the red clan.

   These two things can't be on the table!

   The dark-green old man was disdainful in his heart, but with enthusiasm on his face, he took the initiative to stand up and said, "It turned out to be the two of you."

   The fifth elder squeezed out a smile and said, "I feel that a distinguished guest has come to my door today. I don't want this distinguished guest to turn out to be the first elder. It's a pleasure to meet! It's a pleasure to meet!"

   The sixth elder also followed suit.

   All three kept fake smiles.

After the    courtesy, the fifth elder looked beyond the coffee table and landed on the treatment cabin, asking the adjutant next to him, "How is it?"

   The adjutant had an embarrassed look on his face and said, "It's not very good, and the rescue has been going on."

   The dark green old man's eyes flashed slightly.

Interstellar Tattered Queen IVOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara