2631-2640

Chapter 2631 Soul Energy Stone

   Ji You lowered her head and glanced at the silk threads on her body. Those threads had already tied her up like Chu Jiaojiao.

   As soon as Ji You wanted to reach out, she found that she couldn't move at all.

Then-

   A huge pulling force pulled Ji You in the direction of Chu Jiaojiao.

   Wow~

  No wind and no sound!

  He Bi, Yue Qiguang and the others only felt that Ji You and Chu Jiaojiao were dragged into a black hole with a flash in front of them.

  Shen Changqing was the only person present who could still move. However, when he opened the box, took out his weapon, and launched an attack towards the black hole, he was out of reach.

   Wow~

   The black hole that suddenly appeared also disappeared.

   The dark green old man glanced at He Bi, Yue Qiguang and the others. Those green eyes were hollow and seemed even more numb.

Then-

   It waved its hand, and the Qing people around it immediately scattered around, and then surrounded He Nei and others.

   And, why wait for someone to still be unable to move.

   "It's troublesome." Shen Changqing frowned and said, "These are all monsters that can't be killed."

   "If you can't kill you, you have to try." Why did he finish speaking and asked: "Can you move?"

  Yue Qiguang shook his head: "No."

   Liu Fufeng: "I can't."

   Sheng Qingyan: "I can't."

  The atmosphere suddenly stiffened.

  You can't even move, how can you fight?

  Yue Qiguang was fixed on a wheelchair: "What is this thing that binds us? When Dad broke in alone before, he never encountered such a strange thing."

"Dad is a gifted physique, not to mention killing a star beast with one punch, at least he can kill a cow, but now he is bound to death..." He really couldn't believe it, and his tone was refusal to accept it. Attitude.

  The people present, except Liu Fufeng, who has always been weak, is a spiritual talent like Shen Changqing, who also pays great attention to physical exercise. Therefore, everyone's physique is not weak, but at this time, they are all tied up...

   It would be shameful to say it.

   The faces of several people were ugly, and the atmosphere between them was not good.

  Yue Qiguang asked displeasedly, "Speaking of which, Shen Changqing, what exactly is in the black box behind you?"

   Shen Changqing carried it on his back, but he never put it down, and he never let go even when he took something from it.

   "You said this?" Shen Changqing raised his hand, patted a set of boxes on the back, and said, "It's some weapons."

   "Weapon?" He Nei's eyes suddenly lit up: "Have you figured out the purpose?"

  Shen Changqing said: "I still don't understand something, but it should be very powerful."

  These weapons were taken from the black ships.