2011-2020

Chapter 2011 is not what you think

The guard in the eyes of Hong·Da·Shi was even more serious. It took a big step back before it could hold back. The disc was originally not big. Ji You was really afraid that it would fall into the abyss with its feet on the air, and said hurriedly:" Calm down and come here first."

  Hong·Da·Shi stared at Ji You's actions nervously, and said: "I'm calm, Lord Long Aotian, don't come over."

  Season Pomelo: "..."

   Ji Yu is a bit at a loss, asking in the spiritual world: [Am I really scary? 】

  The six spiritual threads didn't say a word, but they all had this meaning in their eyes.

   Ji Pomelo: [Hey hey...speak, boss, second child... fourth child! Where's the fourth child? 】

  The fourth child, who is tightly hidden in the innermost part of the mental nucleus, when he heard the words of the master, his head was as big as a fight, and the sweat on his forehead was about to stay: [Lord...Master...Shall we say something? Don't contact us casually. 】

  Jiyou darkened her face and said, "Didn't he hear what we said?"

  The old four looked helpless, [Although he can't hear or feel it, they are scared. 】

  Season Pomelo: "..."

  The boss, the second child, the third child...the sixth child all threw their tails and agreed with: [Yes, yes, it's too scary, we are really scared. 】

Seeing that the six spiritual threads are all looking like'I am afraid I am reasonable', Ji You suddenly said helplessly: "Okay, you continue to cater, remember to inform me quickly if necessary, and give you self-authority when necessary. He still wants to come, don't hesitate to beat me back!"

  Six threads: 【...】

  On the courage and fatness, the most admired by the Sisi people is their master.

  Next second.

   Ji Yu said: "If you can't fight, you must hide quickly, and you are absolutely not allowed to fight me! Fights that are not self-reliant, we will never fight! Let's fight if we want to fight with confidence!"

  Six threads: 【...】

  Let's talk about counseling, the most admired Sisi is also their master.

When Ji You talked to the Spirit Silks, his eyes were still looking at the red, big and stone, seeing that the red, big and stone was about to retreat to the edge of the disc, and he would fall off a little bit, and said quickly: "Come back. I won't kill you! Don't pry open your head!"

  Red·Big·Stone Pestle did not move.

  Jiyou roared: "Hurry up."

At this time, Hong Da Shi walked over again, but still keeping a certain distance from Ji You, he asked a little nervously: "Your Excellency Long Aotian, you...what do you want to do to me? "

   Ji Yu sternly said, "It's nothing, just want you to open your head and show me your spiritual world."

  Red·Big·Stone: "..."

   On the spot, Hong·Da·Shi almost jumped up excitedly. This is nothing?

  What's this still called?

Does Long Aotian have a deep misunderstanding of "Nothing"?

  Jiyou was a little angry, and said: "He can see it, but I can't see it?"