2351-2360

Chapter 2351 Buried

  If Your Excellency Long Aotian has no spiritual silk, how did she live so long?

  Without the spiritual silk as the active body, it is equivalent to no walking feet, no mouth to speak, no system to absorb energy, and no bridge to connect with the spiritual world...

How can    spiritual consciousness survive independently?

  ...

  Qing·Da·shi opened his mouth, his thoughts were confused, and his eyes were wide open. For this problem, he really couldn't figure it out, and he couldn't imagine it at all...

   Therefore, Qing Da Shi immediately said: "You must be wrong, it is definitely not like this."

   Green Light Stone raised his head slightly, stared at Ji You who was completely integrated with the silk thread wall, and said with a hint of uncertainty in his tone, "I also hope that my judgment is wrong."

   Otherwise, there is really no reason to explain such an unscientific scene.

  Qing Da Shi said: "You must be thinking wrong, there is absolutely no such thing."

   said.

Qing Da Shi repeated in a positive tone: "The reason why we haven't discovered her spiritual silk is that our strength is too bad. She not only has spiritual silk, but she must also have a complete spiritual world. It's just that , we are too naive to see the whole picture."

Lv Guang Shi listened to what it said, and was actually persuaded. He nodded and said, "It should be. A person's spiritual world is very secret, it has always been carefully shielded from being discovered by anyone, we The reason why we can't feel it must be because we are too weak to feel it."

   Qing Da Shi nodded vigorously: "That's right, that's it!"

  Green·Light·Stone: "Yeah!"

  Two spiritual threads, hooked over the shoulders, quickly found a reason for Ji You, and then waited quietly.

They didn't know that if Ji You did not enter this control center created by the spiritual world with spiritual consciousness, but with a complete spiritual form, that is, the spiritual barrier, spiritual silk, spiritual core, and spiritual space with all complete spiritual forms, Entering here, then, she will be detected by the system of this mysterious and powerful control center for the first time, and then the first world will be annihilated.

   The reason why the blue, big, stone and green, light and stone can live well in the state of spirit and still live very nourishing here also comes from Ji You's careful care.

  Otherwise, they wouldn't live for 1 second at all.

   After Jiyou entered the silk thread wall at this time, she used herself as the silk thread and walked slowly, little by little, according to the trajectory she set.

   Wherever she passed, countless silk threads came together one after another, filling and filling all the traces of pinholes that were originally left.

  One, two, three...

  The filled pinholes, the light of Yingying disappeared, and re-integrated with the original silk wall...

  Qing·Da·shi stared carefully, and found that not only could he find those pinholes, but he could not even see the slightest trace of being manipulated.

   High.

   If it hadn't seen it with its own eyes, it wouldn't have believed it at all.

  If anyone tells it, it will scold each other for dreaming.