2531-2540

Chapter 2531 Diffusion

But that's okay.

   Ji You told herself that she was no worse than others than patience.

   She will grow herself strong enough during this period of time until the other party can no longer ignore her and choose to stand up and fight her head-on.

   The fifth elder and others watched Ji You spread out the spiritual net with his own eyes, and spread it out in all directions, but these spiritual nets cleverly bypassed the black ships.

   The distance between the two is less than 0.001 meters.

The fifth elder was puzzled, but he didn't ask too much, still guarding the formation in front of him, and said to everyone: "Everyone cheer up and obey the order of Your Excellency Long Aotian, I will not allow anyone Slacken and don't allow anyone to have a problem."

"Yes!"

   Red warriors, loudly should be.

  In an instant, the momentum was high.

at the same time-

  Liu Fufeng, Yue Qiguang, and Sheng Qingyan were all ready, waiting for Jiyou's order, and they quickly went to the location of the fifth elder and others.

   The black ship is very large, even if it is just a deck, it can fully accommodate the coalition forces of these Tianshi planes.

   Liu Fufeng and others are still waiting, waiting for Jiyou to speak.

but-

  Ji You still didn't speak. Seeing that the time was getting closer and closer, Liu Fufeng, Sheng Qingyan and others still looked calm and calm, but the leaders of the Black, Bai, Brown and others gradually became a little nervous.

  Is there a problem?

The black leader stared at the top of his head. At this time, the black people are responsible for forming a small matrix, which is not difficult. The black leader has practiced many times in his mind in private, in order to avoid problems. , It also gathered the people of its entire clan and rehearsed once, but seeing the time getting closer and closer, all your Excellencies did not move, it became a little nervous.

How to do?

  Would you have to wait forever?

60 seconds.

  50 seconds.

  40 seconds.

  ...

  The leader of the Hei tribe couldn't hold back, and sent a message to the leader of the Bai tribe next to him: [When the time is up, if there is no order yet, shall we do it according to the rehearsal? 】

  The leader of the Bai clan was also very nervous at this time. The time was coming soon, and as a result, the few Origin Star Lords seemed to freeze their bodies and didn't react at all.

   It was thinking, should we proceed according to the original plan, when he heard the words of the leader of the Hei clan, he immediately said: [I don't know either, otherwise, let's ask Hong Da Shi? 】

  Red·Da·shi has a lot of friendship with several Origin Star people, so he must have been greeted and mentioned.

   After listening to the suggestion of the Bai tribe, the leader of the Hei tribe immediately nodded: [Then quickly ask Hong Da Shi. 】

   As a result, the two of them didn't even start to ask, they just listened to Hong Da Shi: "Be quiet and wait for the order."

   The leaders of the Hei and Bai people were shocked when they heard the words.