2391-2400

Chapter 2391 Scam

  Where is Jiyou?

  Jiyou is in the extraterritorial space. However, the extraterritorial space does not belong to the Heavenly Stone Plane for the time being. It is just an extraterritorial space formed by the fusion of another plane and a part of the Heavenly Stone Plane.

It looks very close, but it is actually separated by a plane barrier, because the accidental card space is the space gap created when two planes collide continuously, so its plane barrier is not a barrier in the traditional sense, it should be thinner. , and a little more fragile. Nonetheless, after Liu Fufeng's evaluation, he felt that it was still very difficult to break through the blockade of this plane barrier and pass on the news, with Jiyou's strength, if he wanted to do it.

   is very difficult.

  ...

  Liu Fufeng raised his hand slightly, pointed to the eye of the energy storm in front of him, and said, "Do you know where the disappeared energy went?"

   Shen Changqing, Sheng Qingyan, including Yue Qiguang lying in the treatment cabin, all raised their heads and looked at Liu Fufeng.

   Liu Fufeng said: "They all entered that extraterritorial space."

   Sheng Qingyan's fingertips trembled.

  Shen Changqing was stunned for a moment, and said, "When we were in the information processing center, we found that the soul power of the soul pool was constantly being lost. Is the direction of the loss in the extraterritorial space?"

  Liu Fufeng nodded and said, "I wasn't sure before, but after seeing the eye of the energy storm formed above the soul pool, I was finally certain. These soul powers just flowed to the extraterritorial space."

  Shen Changqing frowned and said, "This is very strange, why does the soul pool energy accumulated by the Red Race finally flow into the extraterritorial space?"

"The Heavenly Stone plane and another plane are constantly colliding and merging... Even if those energies disappear, they should be absorbed by the newly fused plane?" Shen Changqing: "Could it be—there is a force in that extraterritorial space that is taking the initiative. absorb?"

   As soon as these words came out, Sheng Qingyan and Liu Fufeng were stunned.

   Next.

   The two said at the same time, "It's entirely possible."

   Sheng Qingyan frowned, thought for a moment, and said, "If that's the case, then it means that this didn't happen naturally, there is some force behind it."

  Shen Changqing thought of one thing and asked: "Do you still know the entrance to the extraterritorial space, where is it?"

   As soon as this question came out, everyone was stumped again.

   Sheng Qingyan frowned and said, "The original entrance has been completely integrated with another space, and now it is pitch black, and there is no entrance at all."

at this time-

   Hong Da Shi walked over with a heavy face and said, "Your Excellency Liu Fufeng, on behalf of the Hong Clan, I thank you for sending back the corpse of my clan's traitor Second Elder."

  Liu Fufeng waved his hand and said, "It's just a matter of raising your hand."

   Being able to bring out the altar of the red clan and the bones of the second elder in that kind of environment was not a small effort, but a great effort.