2801-2810

Chapter 2801 General Ryan

   "Lane?"

The universe is huge, and life is short, but it is also very long. Jiyou is looking forward to seeing Ryan again. She has been looking forward to this day for a long time... She thought that in this long life, she might never see Ryan again. However, the unexpected encounter , appears here.

  Ji You opened her dark eyes and looked at the face similar to Ryan on the screen. She was so nervous that she was even a little uncertain: "Brother Ryan, is that you?"

  Her voice is very soft, but it is penetrating enough that people on the other side of the communication can hear it clearly.

opposite.

  The tall, handsome, and solemn man, when he looked at Ji You, softened visibly with the naked eye:

   "Ji You, long time no see."

  Ji You smiled: "Brother Ryan, it's really you."

This veteran who stayed on Garbage Star 101 for a short period of time is an indelible memory in Ji You's memory, and he is also a very important person. That short half a year was also when Ji You first came to this strange world At that time, she had nothing, not even the food and clothing needed for survival.

   Had it not been for Ryan, who was an enthusiastic neighbor, to pick up waste, encountered crises many times, and was resolved by Ryan, Ji You might have ended this interstellar journey long ago.

so-

   When seeing Ryan, Ji You was really happy, even though the time and place of meeting were not suitable, there were many crises, and everyone was facing the danger of their lives.

Ji You looked at Ryan on the screen, skipped over Ryan's clothes, and realized that Ryan was a member of the Fifth Legion, and he was not an ordinary soldier as he said, but a veteran who had experienced many battles. General.

   "Brother Ryan, put aside the old things for the time being, I want to ask what are your plans now? Are you really going to retreat?"

  Lane: "Yeah."

  Ji You was taken aback.

  Lian's reply was very brief, but Ji You was not a sensitive person, but he could still hear a hint of unfamiliarity from it.

  Ji You put aside the confusion in his heart, opened his mouth to ask another question, and heard Ryan looking at Mu Jianling: "Mr. Mu, the army will leave immediately and retreat to the 37th jump point. I need your cooperation."

Mu Jianling raised his eyes and glanced at the mild-mannered vice-general of the Fifth Alliance Army on the opposite side of the communication line. This Vice-General Ryan has a very brief resume and acts very low-key. Most of his tasks are classified, so he doesn't often lead In the existing database, there is no information about Ryan leading the team to fight, no matter whether it is text, pictures, videos... nothing is left.

   Enough to see its mystery.

   It was also the first time for Mu Jianling to deal with him. Hearing this, he just nodded lightly: "Yes."

  Lian received an affirmative answer, with a hint of gratitude in his gentle eyes, and said: "I will quickly dispatch a new type of warship for you to use."

  Words fall—

  Lian waved his hand, and in the next second, a battleship slid out of the exit of the starship, and then rushed to the position where Ji You and the others' airship were.