2651-2660

Chapter 2651 Maker

  The top plane, to put it bluntly, can only enter the real powerhouse of freedom.

but!

  Whether it is the top layer or the entire universe, all the laws are nothing but the dark jungle, the jungle is the jungle, and the competition of natural selection.

  Whoever is strong, whoever is powerful, whoever has reason.

  ...

  A person who can survive such a brutal competition, and can create such a laboratory behind everyone's back is naturally not an unknown person.

   That must be a big man.

   Moreover, it must be a big man with huge power.

   is definitely not something that a single person like them can provoke. Think about it, if it wasn't for the fact that they had no support behind them, no power...otherwise, they wouldn't be interested in such a bit of meat.

   In the eyes of those who really have huge powers, the rupture of a slightly reserved mental core will not attract the attention of these big men.

   is also a real big man. If you don't like this thing, you don't come here. Otherwise, there will be no them stuck here.

   So, one, two, three, four, all retreated.

   "The price is too low, there is no need to search."

"I feel so too."

   "The harvest is not directly proportional to the consumption, so give it up."

   "This lab, maybe it's just a trap. It's not easy for me to live until now, so I won't participate and leave."

   One person said goodbye, and immediately attracted others to express their opinions.

   So—

   In the blink of an eye, the four gray fog clusters disappeared without a trace.

nobody.

  The nasty flies have finally left.

   The next moment.

  Staying on the spot, the face of the biggest gray fog group suddenly sank:

  【Blood lead! 】

  【Damn, another **** incident! 】

【what happened? 】

   [This blood lead, although it is just casually placed, is not very important, but it is also my blood lead. 】

   is its hard work.

   Why did something happen again.

   This makes it have to wonder, someone is eyeing it, is it that someone in the royal family on the top side has begun to doubt it?

Do not...

impossible.

   Then, after thinking about it, it took the initiative to deny it.

【impossible. 】

  【I am in the government office of the royal family every day, helping His Majesty to handle affairs together. Once there is trouble here, it is impossible for me not to know. 】

  【That is to say—】

   Its eyes narrowed slightly, thinking of another possibility:

  【Is there something going on inside the cultivation base? Maybe it's this batch of cubs, there really are some amazing seedlings...]