2161-2170

Chapter 2161 Similarity 80%

  Chu Jiaojiao closed her eyes, completely indifferent.

  Red·Da·shi opened his eyes, and there was a flash of anger in his eyes.

  Bane, from...

  Bane, from the Long Aotian family.

   According to it, the root of this curse has never been the Long Aotian clan, nor the Genesis Star people, or the Genesis Star beasts. The root of this curse, comes from within, from the Qing clan!

  Everything is done by the Qing people! Otherwise, why did Red, Red, and Stone make themselves into a 'container' and show them to Qing, Green, and Shi, and only after escaping the eyes of Qing, Green, and Shi, dare to continue to use their own 'container'?

  Thinking about it, these Qing people have absolutely unclean buttocks, and they may be the murderers who designed all this behind the scenes.

   Even, the Qing people waited for the simmering heat to be almost over, and then stood up to harvest the fruits.

   Anyway, in Hong Da Shi's eyes and heart, none of the **** from the Qing clan are good things, and everything they say is just fart.

   is a stinky fart.

  Hong Da Shi opened his mouth and scolded him fiercely before saying, "If it comes to just say these things, then don't have to talk about it, just call it out."

   The guard turned, and he was about to convey the order.

   "You don't have to fight it out." Chu Jiaojiao finally spoke up and smiled, "It's not bad to hear what they have to say. I'm actually very interested in the origin of this curse."

   "For example, the Qing clan actually knew that my Long Aotian clan was a guest in the red clan, so speaking of it, they all know everything within the scope of the red clan?"

  Hong Da Shi obviously thought of this possibility, and immediately said angrily: "Check! Quickly check! Find the spies of the Qing clan, and kill them!"

  Chu Jiaojiao said: "Brother Dashi, you are a patient now, don't get excited, focus on self-cultivation."

  Hong Da Shi managed to hold back his anger and said, "I always feel that these people from the Qing clan are here to make a fool of themselves. They must not believe their words. They definitely want to take advantage of our red clan."

  The entanglement between the Qing and the Red people can't be finished for three days and three nights.

  The two clans are opposed to each other, and they are eyeing each other, and when they have a chance, they will definitely eat each other up.

  ...

Chu Jiaojiao said: "Sometimes, the enemy's words are not necessarily false, you can listen to them. It says that we are the bane, but it is not false. After all, our arrival has made everything more complicated and led to The situation with the Red Clan has become like this."

  Red·Da·Shi Dao: "Your Excellency Chu, you..."

"Don't worry." Chu Jiaojiao interrupted it and said, "Our Long Aotian clan has only one purpose from beginning to end, and that is to leave here. We have no interest in your internal disputes, and we are not willing to intervene. Now I take the initiative to stand up to help you because I have the same goal as you."

   "The enemy's provocation cannot shake our relationship." Chu Jiaojiao looked at Hong Da Shi with a smile, her black eyes were deep: "The enemy's purpose is what we need to pay attention to."