2711-2720

Ji You asked: "Can I touch the screen now?"

  No. 1373 immediately replied: "Of course."

  Ji You took a step forward, lifted her finger, and stayed on the screen. Then, like playing a tablet, she swiped a little to understand the various functions inside.

  Actually, as a secondary administrator, active management authority is very limited. You can only adjust the route, change the destination, and use some weapons.

   In addition, you can also expel someone you don't like, or someone who broke into the black ship, and if you find that juvenile body in the training base not pleasing to the eye, you can manually reduce the energy it can use.

  However, Ji You obviously can't use the last two functions. Now, except for No. 1373 who survived in the entire cultivation base, everyone else is dead.

  Ji You asked: "Can I change the route now?"

  No. 1373 nodded: "Of course."

   Then, it hesitated a little, and said, "However, I'm not sure if I can search for the plane you are in. If that plane is not marked, it may not exist."

  Ji You said, "I'll try."

   Sure enough, the search turned up nothing.

  Ji You squinted his eyes: "Our mentally disabled Yuanxing people should be very famous there, right? How could the search be fruitless?"

No. 1373 explained: "There are two situations. One is that it is really small and very barren, and it is insignificant on the main plane, so my cultivation base and the royal family on the main plane feel that it is not worth mentioning. No relevant information has been entered."

   "The second situation is—" No. 1373 said: "It was intentionally blocked by the upper layer. It belongs to a plane with a very high level of secrecy, so there is no place to check."

   "Oh?" Ji You raised his eyebrows and said, "Which plane do you think my plane belongs to?"

Of course, No. 1373 does not know, after all, it has never seen it with its own eyes, and all its knowledge comes from the inheritance of bloodline genes. It has been more than a hundred years since it was fertilized and hatched. There is a time difference here. The information obtained is all from a hundred years ago.

  Going back this time, it still needs to update its own information database in person, and it cannot be discovered. Because it suspects its enemy, it is very likely that it is one of the 10 elders of the royal family, or even several of them have colluded together.

  No. 1373 pondered for a moment, and said, "I think it's very likely the second type."

  Ji You: "Huh?"

No. 1373 explained very sincerely, without hiding anything: "Because I found that Your Excellency Long Aotian and your companions all have strong potential, and your strength is also very strong. Under normal circumstances, only rich resources Only a place like you can breed talents like you."

  Ji You raised his eyebrows: "Abundant resources?"

   "This word is quite new."

   "If I remember correctly, you keep saying that we are people from Yuanxing, country bumpkins, old-fashioned people, including those from the Tianshi plane. Isn't that just looking down on us?"

   "If resources are abundant, we can still be called country bumpkins?" She deeply remembered how she was disgusted from head to toe by the red people when she entered this plane just now.