2501-2510

Chapter 2501 Protection Mechanisms

  The eldest, the second, the third...the sixth, through relaying, replenished Chu Jiaojiao's energy in time, so Chu Jiaojiao moved a step closer to the black box.

   The thing she devoured came from the hatching cabin in the hive, and was created by the eldest, the second and several other spiritual threads.

   This kind of thing is equivalent to a very pure energy, and its purity is higher than the pure energy produced by the soul pool of the red race.

   A few spiritual threads wandered around the entire black ship, and found that every hatching cabin has this kind of pure energy, which should be specially used for the development of the cubs.

   The bosses don't like to eat very much, but thinking that this is a good thing, so, in line with the principle of not wasting, they walked a lot from the beehive.

The production process of this black packaging bag looks very rough, but it is actually woven by several spiritual threads with spiritual power, which can isolate the leakage of energy and the prying eyes of the outside world. It can be said that as long as it is placed in this kind of bag , then, even if it is placed in front of others, others will not be able to see what it is.

  No. 1373 watched for a long time, but couldn't see it, so he asked.

   The fourth child explained a sentence casually.

  No. 1373 moved in his heart and asked, "Several Your Excellencies, can you actually pack your soul energy in a bag?"

   Fourth child: [Soul energy? 】

No. 1373 said: "Yes, this very pure energy is soul energy, which is the product obtained after continuous purification. It can not only be used to nurture cubs, but also can be used for many things, such as replenishing spiritual power, repairing Mental damage, or even, as long as the energy is enough, maybe I can solve my mental core problem."

  Why did he glance at it lightly: "Since it's so important, and you know this thing is in the hatch, why didn't you take it before?"

Hearing this, No. 1373 smiled bitterly and said, "Because I can't extract it from the hatching chamber, and if the soul energy is not stored properly, it will dissolve quickly. Therefore, special techniques must be used to save it. Moreover, in order to prevent the juvenile body from Disordered competition, especially in order to prevent some juveniles from specifically working on embryos that have not yet hatched, the soul energy in the hatching chamber has been specially treated, and there is a separate system to run, once the system detects that the hatching chamber is inside The soul energy disappears in large quantities, the system will automatically destroy it, and stop sending soul energy to the hatching cabin."

   "This method can basically eliminate the death of a large number of embryos."

"Furthermore, once the system stops sending soul energy to the hatching chamber, the concentration of soul energy in the entire hive will also be greatly affected, and this effect is irreversible, which is equivalent to destroying all juveniles in the hive. The road to promotion." No. 1373 said here, his tone became very serious, and said: "So, when someone specifically attacks the soul energy in the hatching cabin, this kind of thing will definitely be stopped by everyone, once someone finds out If you do this kind of thing, no one else will do it, and everyone will join forces to kill it."

   Hearing No. 1373's explanation, he couldn't help being stunned.

  The energy in the hatching cabin still has such a thing?