2821-2830

Lin Jun's voice fell lightly, but it made Moll Baker, who looked excited, feel like falling into an ice cave for a moment.

  Moll Baker stiffened.

  A long while.

  Moll Baker pursed his lips and said, "Yes, I am old and my memory is confused."

  Lin Jun smiled and said: "Okay, you go to deal with the urgent things first."

  Moll Baker: "Yes."

  Communication off.

  Moll Baker sat alone in his office for a long, long, long while before turning to the adjutant who was on call next door: "Are you all ready?"

  The adjutant heard the words and nodded: "General, everything is ready."

  Moll Baker said: "The notification goes on—remove it."

  The adjutant thought he heard it wrong: "General?"

  Moll Baker: "Remove."

  The adjutant heard the words, hesitated to speak, but finally nodded respectfully: "Yes."

  The adjutant retreated respectfully.

  A gloomy look flashed across Moll Baker's old face.

  Increased age and experience, no match for this group of juniors.

at the same time-

  General Ryan, who was far away on the 3rd front, also received an order from the adjutant of Commander Moore Baker himself.

  Ryan was taken aback after reading it.

He was a little unbelievable. He opened his eyes and carefully looked at the detailed instruction issued by his superiors. After confirming that it was correct, a trace of confusion flashed in those blue eyes, and he was also a little confused. Do not understand the ease.

   Immediately afterwards, Ryan did not directly execute the order, the matter was of great importance, and he needed to ask Commander Moore Baker himself.

  After the communication was connected, Ryan was a little surprised when he saw the appearance of the old general Moore Baker. He was even older, and even his eyelids were a little difficult to twitch.

  Lane: "General..."

  Moll Baker raised his hand and interrupted him: "Ryan, there is nothing wrong with the order. I issued it myself. You just need to execute it."

  When he raised his hand, the movement was very slow, very slow, almost imperceptible...

   Ryan heard the words, sighed slightly, and said: "General, I understand."

  Moll Baker: "Go."

  Lian nodded, thought for a while, but still couldn't hold back, and said, "General, you... take care of yourself."

  Moll Baker sighed slightly after hearing the words, but said nothing.

   Ryan was silent for a few seconds, and asked: "Then our..."

  Moll Baker said: "Continue."

  Hearing this, General Ryan's hand trembled slightly.

  Moll Baker glanced at him.

  Lian pursed his lips and said: "General, if the No. 37 transition point is not destroyed, if she proves in the end that she can't stop the emperor, we will dispatch us..."