2071-2080

Chapter 2071 Unprepared

"because-"

   When the second elder said these two words, he deliberately paused for a while, and then, the next second, he quickly showed his ferocious fangs—

   Wow~

  Hong Da Shi only felt as if a gust of wind suddenly blew by, and in the next second, those mental lines that were swimming in an orderly manner suddenly rushed towards it at this moment.

  Boom~

  The speed of those spiritual lines was extremely fast, as if they were being manipulated, they turned into sharp arrows, plunged into the body of Hong Da Shi, and in the spiritual world...

   didn't give Hong Da Shi any time to react.

too fast.

The speed of   's attack is not only fast, but the force of the needles is also extremely powerful, and the whole person of Hong Da Shi is pinned to the spot at once, and he can't move.

   The sweat on Hong Da Shi's forehead suddenly burst out.

  patta~

  patta~

  patta~

  ...

   The second elder's face was indifferent and cold, even if Hong Da Shi could no longer resist, he still increased the speed!

  Swish Swish...

   Countless spiritual threads come from all directions, like a rushing tide, madly pouring into this cocoon room woven by spiritual threads, constantly strengthening the cocoon room.

   In addition, the speed at which the silk thread in the cocoon room penetrated into the body of Hong Da Shi is also accelerating, getting faster and faster...

On the outside, Hong Da Shi was just stunned, staring at the second elder with wide eyes. His eyes were full of disbelief. There was no other damage. At this time, it has been wrapped into a circular cocoon by the spiritual thread, and it is completely impossible to spy on its original appearance.

   The movements of the two elders did not stop, because the red big stone whose body has been completely captured, its spiritual defense has not completely collapsed, and it still needs to increase its strength...

   Only after the spiritual barrier of Hong Da Shi can be completely smashed can this person be completely solved!

  Second Elder squinted his eyes, his expression was serious, his actions were serious, and he did everything without the slightest carelessness.

  The surroundings are quiet and you can hear needles falling.

but-

   From another perspective, in the spiritual world, there was already a violent storm, and the huge wind and waves formed a tsunami-like power, constantly ravaging the spiritual barrier of the red, big, and stone.

  Second Elder is near the whirlpool, and it is not much easier. It must ensure that its mental barriers are stable before it can safely withdraw.

  Om!

  Om!

  Om!

   The wind continued.

  The waves are rushing.

  The tsunami is calling.

  ...

  Red · Da · Shi firmly guarded his mind, did not let it be shaken in the slightest, its pupils were full of fear!