2271-2280

Chapter 2271 Huge amount

   Realizing that her focus was wrong, Chu Jiaojiao simply closed her eyes, not looking at the crooked mouth, and she didn't want to see this face.

  Chu Jiaojiao closed her eyes and asked, "So, I'm not a particularly strong one? Have you ever arrested other people for use?"

   When she saw Chu Jiaojiao's movements, she was naturally clear about why she closed her eyes, and she answered this question without any concealment: "Of course."

Will arrest others, kill others, use other people's bodies and mental cores... Saying so calmly, it is enough to see that the creatures in this black ship are not only indifferent to other life forms, but also reflect their own strength. confidence.

  Because it is strong enough, it can use other life forms as objects.

  Because it is strong enough, it has never regarded other living beings as beings equal to itself.

  Because he is strong enough, he can say such words in front of the victim.

  ...

  Chu Jiaojiao closed her eyes, did not look at the other party, only grabbed the words that the other party revealed, and continued to ask: "So, who is the other party? Or, is there any connection between the other party and me?"

   said with a crooked mouth: "It's been a long time, let me think about it..."

   It tilted its head and started to think.

Chu Jiaojiao didn't rush. At this moment, because her emotions were stable enough, the speed of the cracks in her mental core was suddenly reduced to a point where it almost stopped. This greatly relieved her body and spirit. pain on.

   As a result, Chu Jiaojiao seemed more patient.

   After about 1 second, he said with a crooked mouth and face: "I checked my memory bank. I have come into contact with life forms that are stronger than you and related to you. There are a total of 17,247,577 beings."

  Chu Jiaojiao: "!!!"

   "Huh?" Thinking she heard it wrong, she opened her eyes suddenly, pointed to her face, and said, "Your data is referring to something related to me and better than me?"

   nodded with a crooked mouth: "Yes."

  Chu Jiaojiao: "Are you sure?!!!"

"Of course."

  Chu Jiaojiao looked like you were joking, and raised her tone: "Are you joking? It's related to me, and stronger than me? Strong, strong..."

   There are so many?

   It was obvious that she realized what she cared about with her crooked mouth and face.

turn out to be--

   Her mood swings are so violent, mixed with shock, anger, distrust, doubt... all kinds of negative emotions, one after another...

   Violent.

   What she cares about is that there are so many living beings, they are better than her.

  's crooked mouth and face is completely understood, and it also likes this change very much, because in this way, Chu Jiaojiao's mental aura is declining at a speed visible to the naked eye...

  Kacha~

  Kacha~

  Kacha~

  ...