2511-2520

Chapter 2511 Make an idea

After   Steve finished speaking, his eyes were heavy, and the surroundings were pitch black. His heart seemed to be stuck in the endless darkness, and he couldn't pull it out again.

  No. 786's heart also sank.

   Steven said it!

  There is a long distance from the cultivation base, Steven said.

However--

  No. 786 never dared.

  It looked a little timidly towards the distant Qing nationality territory, where the space that was completely integrated with the pitch black seemed to be completely gone, however, there appeared a faint line, that line...

   is connected to the cultivation base.

   Looking at that thread, one has to suspect that it is His Highness who is behind all this.

   If it is really His Royal Highness, Charlie's death, Joanna's death, Xu Jian's death... and the earlier death of Charles, all the unclear deaths, seem to have answers. Even the inexplicable anomaly in the space where the cyan experimental body is located has been explained.

Behind   , His Highness is leading.

  No. 786 pursed his lips and said, "So, should we still find a way to stay away from the cultivation base? It's just—"

Will    His Highness do as he wishes and let them go?

  No. 786 did not dare to say this, it did not dare to doubt His Highness's ability at all. Even at such a long distance, His Highness wanted to inquire into its thoughts, it was actually very easy.

  Steven was silent for a moment, and said, "You must leave the cultivation base."

  Since His Highness is unwilling to let them go back, then they cannot go back. Even if he was forced to go back, it was estimated that the ending would be the same as that of Charlie, Charles and others.

  786 heard Steven's words, inexplicable sadness spread in his heart, it opened its mouth, and said a little difficultly: "So, are we completely exiled by His Highness because we are not qualified?"

  Because it did not meet His Highness's employment standards, His Highness gave up.

   This is really unacceptable.

   Even if they go through hardships and return to the main plane, they will not be able to enter the inner circle of His Highness.

  Once His Highness takes power, the family behind them will also be excluded and gradually marginalized...

  Steve pursed his lips, trying to answer yes, but he couldn't open his mouth.

Thinking of the dead Charlie, Charles, Joanna, and the earlier No. 11, No. 9, etc., most of their strengths are actually stronger than Steven, and the families behind them are also quite powerful. power.

   However, His Highness still abandoned them.

  So, what kind of person does His Highness want to assist it?

  Steve couldn't understand this question in his heart. He couldn't help but turn his head and looked at the place where the entire space was hidden except for the faint lines of the Qingzu. Suddenly a light flashed in his head. Could it be—

  His Royal Highness wants to bring the experimental body to the main plane?

   Cultivate the experimental body?