2381-2390

Chapter 2381 Ready

  One, two, three...

   Soul power bullets are like cheap stones, stacked on the circular square of the red clan. From a distance, no one can see that these are extremely precious and important soul power bullets.

However--

   is the soul power bullet.

  The Black Clan, Bai Clan, Gray Clan, Brown Clan... the entire Tribes of the Heavenly Stone Plane are now piled up, and everyone can't help but believe the spirit power bullet mountain that everyone gathered together.

but--

   What are these soul power bullets used for?

   Except for Sheng Qingyan, no one knew.

  Sheng Qingyan stared in the direction of the soul pool, her black eyes were deep, making it impossible to spy a little bit of information from his eyes.

   He never said a word, and his face was calm.

  Hong Da Shi just replaced him, blocking the possible voices of doubts such as the Hei clan. However, Hong Da Shi couldn't help but mutter in his heart at this time.

  Your Excellency Sheng Qingyan's real purpose, shouldn't it really be these soul power bombs?

   He asked himself to take 1 million, but he couldn't take it out, so he used such a roundabout way to get so many soul power bombs on his own initiative?

  Suddenly——

   "Brother Oishi~"

"!!!" Hong Da Shi heard Sheng Qingyan's voice, like a thief, thinking that he was secretly muttering to be discovered, his heart trembled in an instant, and then he hurriedly turned to Sheng Qingyan, blinking his eyes , asked: "Your Excellency Sheng?"

  Sheng Qingyan said with a serious face, "How far is your soul pool destruction plan?"

   Hong Da Shi heard the words, and his heart froze.

   It doesn't know the purpose of Sheng Qingyan asking this, but...

  The silence was only a moment, and it answered truthfully: "It has reached 99%, ready to launch at any time."

yes.

   It did not give up its plan to destroy the soul pool.

   always not.

   Even if it was awakened by Sheng Qingyan and successfully pulled the other tribes into the water, it still did not give up on destroying the soul pool, and gave the evacuated red troops more chances to escape.

   Not only Hong Da Shi, when it gathered the leaders of all the surviving tribes on the Tianshi plane, Hong Da Shi also revealed his plans and details. It has already evacuated 90% of the red people. After the other tribes learned about it, they considered each other, and each sent a part of the tribe to join the evacuation army.

   Not only the red clan, the black clan, the gray clan, the white clan... Every clan wants to continue its own clan.

  ...

   Sheng Qingyan just nodded and said casually, "I see."

  Hong Da Shi pursed his lips and asked, "Your Excellency Sheng, aren't you trying to stop me?"

   Sheng Qingyan was stunned: "Why stop you?"

  "..." Hong Da Shi thought for a while and said, "Don't you think my plan will fail?"