2371-2380

Chapter 2371 Violators—

  Liu Fufeng has always turned his back to the crowd, staring at the spherical object in front of him, which is the altar in the mouth of the Hong people.

  The surroundings are quiet.

   Countless white lights have long since been extinguished.

   The 'big banyan tree' not far from him is still exuding a faint luster. After suffering such a heavy blow, the supercomputer of the red clan is still running...

   And the vibration of the surrounding distance also stopped at this time.

  It seems that everything is still.

  It seems that everything is back to normal.

but-

  Everyone knows that this is just the tranquility before the storm. Once the real storm begins, it will be a disaster that everyone can't predict, control, and resist...

   Everyone in the red clan looked at Liu Fufeng with wide eyes, but at the same time, they were all at a loss and at a loss. They didn't know that this catastrophe could be overcome, let alone whether their own tribe would be able to withstand it.

  If the red clan really ceased to exist...

That-

   What is the meaning of their efforts?

   Everyone didn't dare to think about it, and they didn't want to think about it, so they just stared at Liu Fufeng and the red altar in front of him.

  The altar was motionless, and the whole body exuded a faint luster. It is exactly the same as the luster of the 'big banyan tree'.

   These glosses...

   It looks like a water current, at a very slight speed, it is gradually flowing...

  The spherical altar, the supercomputer in the shape of a 'big banyan tree', and the dark soul pool with no bottom visible, are connected to each other through silk threads, forming a cycle.

The people of the red clan could not see further away, nor did they have the strength to see further in the pitch black, the 'gloss' flowing up and down the red clan soul pool, just a little bit, merged into the pitch black, and then disappeared. .

   Liu Fufeng was looking at the darkness.

   Through the spherical altar in front of him, he saw the final destination of those energies.

at the same time-

   Outside the Soul Pond, on the territory of the Red Clan, countless people from the Red Clan gathered on the circular square of the Red Clan, waiting for the temporary leader, the general of the Red Clan, to order—

  Red·Da·shi stood on the high platform. His original chubby figure had lost a lot of weight at this time. Even if he was wrapped in a large protective suit, it still made his whole person look thin and thin.

   Hong Da Shi had a serious expression on his face. All the members of the Hong tribe present had their hearts hanging over them. Everyone knew that the general was going to announce important news!

   And this news must be something no one wants to hear or see.

Can-

   In the quiet silence, Hong Da Shi suddenly raised his head slightly and glanced at the sky of the Hong clan.

  The sky is blue, blue and blue.

   No wind.

  Everything seems peaceful and beautiful.