2361-2370

Chapter 2361 Isn't energy?

  Shen Changqing used one hand to directly hold Yue Qiguang, who was about to violently beat people, Yue Qiguang struggled: "These guys are obviously evil, don't interfere—"

  Shen Changqing said: "I know."

  Yue Qiguang was stunned.

   Next.

  Yue Qiguang chose to believe in Shen Changqing, so he gave up struggling and calmed down completely.

  Shen Changqing let go of him, looked at the people of the red clan, and said, "What about the lifeblood made? Since it can't kill us all at once, it's not a cause for concern."

   These words are both arrogant and conceited.

   The leader of the red clan opened his mouth and wanted to refute a few words, but Shen Changqing suddenly pressed his shoulders, it trembled and struggled.

   But Shen Changqing's hands, like an iron wall, were holding it tightly, and it couldn't move. Moreover, after staring at Shen Changqing's quiet eyes for a while, the leader of the red clan was stunned for a moment, and suddenly realized that he was disturbed by some unknown force and amplified the bad emotions in his heart, which caused everything.

   It was completely quiet.

  Shen Changqing didn't let go of the hands that were holding it, but raised his eyes slightly and looked at the other red people present.

   He didn't speak anymore, but his dark, deep eyes had been watching them quietly, and the people of the red clan, who had been passive, restless, and restless from the beginning, just calmed down a little bit.

  The surroundings are extremely quiet.

   Needle falling can be heard.

  Da~

  Da~

  Da~

In the ears, the sound of Liu Fufeng's footsteps resounded again. Unlike just now, this time Shen Changqing released all his mental energy as a comfort. Not a single person from the red tribe made a sound, and not a single person moved. Everyone listened quietly. , watching Liu Fufeng keep advancing.

finally...

  Liu Fufeng stopped.

   He raised his eyes and looked at the cocoon in front of him, a pair of dark, beautiful eyes with a dignified color.

   In the place that no one can see, what Liu Fufeng sees is a virtual world, a virtual world made of countless threads.

  There, countless silk threads, densely packed, countless...

   It was a huge, terrifying, and confusing world.

and-

   The cocoon in front of Liu Fufeng's eyes, through the 'big banyan tree' and the world made of silk threads, are now closely connected, inextricably linked... It is impossible to cut off easily.

   And what about the 'big banyan tree'?

In the world constructed by the whole world, the so-called supercomputer of the red people, that is, the 'big banyan tree' is nothing but a small lump formed by countless threads gathered together. Compared with the whole thread world, Not worth mentioning.

  Liu Fufeng stood quietly, his thin, thin body, as tiny as an ant in front of the huge cocoon, was not worth mentioning at all.

   He is watching and watching.