2021-2030

Chapter 2021 Don't Give Up

  Xuzhou and Zhang Yi were a little embarrassed when they heard the words. They sullied their faces and said dryly: "Student Liu Beibei, thank you very much."

  "It's not hard. It's just gathering the information and sorting it out. It's actually very easy. I didn't spend much time." Liu Beibei smiled lightly, with a very shy smile.

  In fact, it only took her 10 minutes to sort out all the information. If conditions permit, she actually only needs about 5 minutes to finish finishing.

  Even, she still wants to complete the challenge in 3 minutes, but there is currently no condition for her to challenge.

Liu Beibei's personality is also relatively introverted, not good at talking. After finishing speaking, he immediately said: "The list of these new students, I divided them into three parts, according to the location of their aircraft landing, now we each one, we will each Welcome back to school, freshmen."

  Xuzhou and Zhang Yi nodded one after another.

  Continue.

  Liu Beibei asked: "By the way, don't you think that the so-called welcome is to bring the younger students back to school and it's done?"

  Zhang Yi said differently: "Isn't it still?"

  When he reported as a freshman, no one took him at all. He went directly to the school, filled out the form at the check-in desk, went through the enrollment formalities, and it was all done.

  Xuzhou obviously thinks so too.

  They both looked at Liu Beibei like this. Liu Beibei sullenly said, "Also tell the students the school rules and regulations, as well as the various areas, study areas, living areas, leisure areas...and..."

  At that moment, Xuzhou and Zhang Yi only felt that their heads were as big as a fight.

  Xuzhou frowned and said, "These new students are not kids anymore. Do we have to feed them by hand?"

  Liu Beibei: "..."

"Cough cough..." After a clear cough, Liu Beibei said, "Necessary work should be done. It will not only facilitate the new students to integrate into campus life faster, but also deepen their sense of belonging to the school. In addition, If you are afraid of trouble, I am here to prepare a note for freshmen, which involves all aspects of the matter, you can directly give it to freshmen and let them see for themselves."

  Xuzhou and Zhang Yi heard them, and they were all grateful.

  Zhang Yi said loudly: "Student Liu Beibei, you are really an angel."

Xuzhou also had a straight face and sincerely praised: "Student Liu Beibei, you are much more careful than us. You have spent time collecting these and organizing them into a book. You must have spent a lot of time." They are training, in order to make themselves more Improve a little bit, there is no time to do anything else.

The compliments of the two classmates did not make Liu Beibei drift off. Liu Beibei said in a calm tone: "Fortunately, I only spent about 30 minutes, because the school itself has precautions in this respect, and there are predecessors to learn. Sisters and seniors' experience summed up, I just did the work of induction and simplification."

  Zhang Yi listened to her understatement, but just after thinking about it, she felt that the work was not as simple as it said.

   Changing to be yourself, I guessed three days and three nights, but there was no way to complete it.