2621-2630

The entire black ship, although Ji You did not explore it, but because she stayed in the main control center for a long time, she had studied the things built by silk threads inside.

   Therefore, Ji You knew something about the black ship.

  Chu Jiaojiao asked in surprise, "Is such a huge tree really just a trap?" She spent a long time climbing up, thinking that she had found the true control center of the ship and could control it.

  Don't want to, it's just a trap?

That...

   The danger here is too great.

Ji You said: "Actually, have you discovered enough? In the entire black ship, its main system, as well as its branch systems... are mostly in the shape of a 'tree'. The trap tree you encountered, and The towering tree in the main control center, and even the central system of the information processing center of the Red Clan, are all in the shape of trees."

"Because of these similarities, it's easy for people to think of the system when they see the 'tree' again." Ji You said, frowning slightly: "This is also the reason why so many 'trees' are created in the black ship. Pay attention and you will be caught."

   Once you fall into the trap, it will be difficult to escape.

   And, Chu Jiaojiao and He He, with Ji You's body, not only entered the trap, but also retreated.

   This will inevitably surprise the designers behind it.

   That designer...

   Ji You was silent for a moment, then, she quickly removed the blond man she met in the main control center who had turned into a skin, and the strange pool of blood...including her own special item—the mysterious person wrapped in black mist...

After this series of things, Ji You briefly said, "I suspect that someone behind the scenes has carefully arranged a big game in the black ship. All of us are chess pieces and tool people, including Steven, No. 1373 and these black people. Most of the life forms cultivated by ships are kept in the dark."

   "The designer behind that, I think it is not only related to my special item, but also has a great relationship."

   "Jiaojiao, do you know why you found that towering tree?" Ji You suddenly asked.

  Chu Jiaojiao understood a little: "What do you mean—the other party deliberately seduced?"

Ji You nodded: "I think this possibility is very high. As I said just now, we are all its pawns and tools. It is not surprising that it deliberately creates traps to trap us. But it traps us. After you kill us, what are you going to do with us?"

"In other words, what are we tool people doing?" Ji You's tone was calm, and he didn't seem to be disturbed by his own guesses, "First of all, I suspect that it requires a lot of energy, a lot of energy... So, the whole The Heavenly Stone Plane, including the Red Clan, the Black Clan, the Bai Clan... all the people on the Heavenly Stone Plane, as well as all the Soul Pools, are its energy supply pools."

   On this point, Chu Jiaojiao and He Nei had similar conjectures. Therefore, the two nodded and had no objection.

  Yes, what do black ships do with such massive resources?

He He said: "From the information we obtained from No. 1373 and the juveniles of several other black ships, after a comprehensive analysis, it is concluded that the Tianshi plane serves as the energy supply pool for the black ships. The ships of this high plane are mainly It's used to nurture offspring."