2581-2590

Chapter 2581 Did she like me? !

   Ji You left simply, without saying a word. Shen Changqing pursed his lips, he knew that there must be a reason why Ji You didn't say anything.

  Everything is just not strong enough.

Own...

Has    been reduced to becoming Jiyou's burden, weakness, and weakness?

   Shen Changqing's expression darkened.

  The entire arsenal is very quiet.

  Shen Changqing soon discovered that the wound on his abdomen had begun to repair little by little.

  These energies...

   Not only began to repair the wounds of his body, but also began to strengthen his physical and mental strength, the effect of which was not weak at all and swallowed a juvenile body of a higher plane.

  Shen Changqing glanced at the numerous, varied, and even bizarre-shaped weapons around him that were completely confusing...

   His hand clenched his palm lightly.

   Cumbersome?

Do not.

   Weaknesses and Weaknesses?

Do not.

  If there is anything in this world that can make Shen Changqing alive, as long as he can move, as long as he still has a breath, he will struggle and never stop, that is—

   - Fight alongside your comrades.

  He is evergreen, and will always stand with his comrades from beginning to end, even when he dies.

With    determination, Shen Changqing raised his foot and walked towards the piece of weapon.

  ...

   Ji You glanced at Shen Changqing and quickly exited the black ship, but the moment she stepped out, she knew that the person who cut off the energy supply of the formation was following.

   In other words, the other party never left his side from the beginning to the end, it may be a black ship that followed his front and back feet.

   That is to say—

  In the black ship, with Shen Changqing as the center, he made a Horcrux and connected it with the big Horcrux outside. The other party also watched the whole process from beginning to end.

At the time of life and death, there is no need to keep secrets, that is to use all means of life-saving. Of course, Ji You will not stop doing it because the other party is watching, she not only does it, but also does it. most.

   at best means—

   Kill the opponent!

   Ji You pursed her lips, before deciding to do it, there is one more thing to do.

  Yue Qiguang.

   Yue Qiguang must also be included in the big Horcrux.

   thought.

   Ji You doesn't care about the follower behind him, since the follower hasn't done anything to him now, it means that the other side is still evaluating him, whether he wants to kill him later, or he plans to imprison him, or some other idea...

   That doesn't matter.

  Since you have the freedom of action now or, then it is your chance.