2131-2140

Chapter 2131 Together

   The three elders and Hong Da Shi stabilized their trembling figures, raised their heads together, looked at the raw material mouth, and opened their mouths at the same time: "That stench..."

   "So fierce."

  "..."

   Silence.

   is still silent, it seems that this silence has a tendency to get out of hand.

Then-

   The silence between the two was broken by the string of swaying 'meat dumplings' on the top of the raw material mouth, wow la la~

There was obviously no sound coming from a distance, but the three elders and Hong Da Shi seemed to be able to faintly hear the 'meat dumplings' coughing violently by the ferocious stench, causing the strings that bound them to be swayed. Shaking sound.

   Wow~

   Suddenly, a slight whistle sounded towards the ears of the two of them.

   "Don't stand stupidly!"

   "Hurry up and pick up someone!"

"quick!"

  —the voice of Long Aotian!

   The three elders and Hong Da Shi came to their senses one after another, and they looked at each other, and then they saw Long Aotian wrapped in a 'meat dumpling', swiftly approaching the energy connection!

   The two of them said at the same time:

"quick!"

"catch!"

  嗖—

   When the three elders and Hong Da Shi Xianjian changed their bodies and made preparations for the raw material mouth, the meat zongzi was already rubbing the cheeks of the two people quickly, swoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh!

  ...

  Puff!

  'Meat Zongzi' rolled to the ground, but the two did not catch it.

Fortunately, Ji You also seemed to expect that the two pig teammates were unreliable, so he threw the people down when the distance was at its lowest point. So, after the 'meat zongzi' rolled around on the ground, He stood up by himself.

   At this moment, Ji You tapped lightly, jumped up, swung the thread again, and returned to the raw material port.

"too fast!"

"So fast!"

   The third elder and Hong Da Shi blurted out. Then, the two looked at each other, and the third elder said, "You were slow just now and didn't catch it. I will definitely not slow down later."

   Hong Da Shi's mouth twitched and said, "Isn't it because your foot suddenly stepped over, causing me to stretch my legs slowly?"

  It is not happy, even if it is a sick child now, its strength is stronger than that of the wrinkled old man like the third elder!

  The two of them were not convinced. After speaking, they quickly opened a little distance.

   At this moment, the 'meat zongzi' coughed violently: "Why...why is this place so smelly?"

After    finished speaking, his face suddenly became bitter.

Oops.

   took a breath.