2151-2160

Chapter 2151 Node

   Hearing the words, thinking about it, he said, "You can let that one try."

   "Which one?" Ji You asked.

  Why: "That oh oh, isn't it double A?"

  Jiyou: "You mean cute with hot eyes?"

  Why: "..."

  Why the corner of his mouth twitched: "It suits him very well."

   Ji You laughed and said, "Let's go back and try it out."

  Why: "Well."

  ...

   The two of them stood there, vigilant, but kept their eyes on the dark space in front of them.

   "Why is there such a strange space here?" Ji You really found it difficult to understand. When she spoke, she lowered her head, but her eyes were on the third elder beside her.

   This guy shivered and looked like he was desperate for his life.

but--

   After this guy went in with him, there was nothing wrong with it, which is strange.

  He lowered his head, looked at the third elder who was a few heads shorter than himself, and said, "Also, this space doesn't seem to be dangerous."

   After they entered, they came out smoothly. Except for some discomfort in the process of entering, there is no other abnormality in the whole body.

   The three elders held onto Ji You's trouser legs tightly and said nothing.

  Jiyou didn't care either, and casually chatted with He Nei: "Senior, do you want us to go in and explore again?"

   He Ne said: "I think it's ok. The distance we explored just now was too short, this time I'll go a little further."

  The three elders raised their heads abruptly when they heard this.

   Next second.

   It met two smiling faces.

   Ji You smiled and said, "Is there anything you want to publish?"

   Three elders choked.

   Immediately, Ji You's face sank: "If not, then you don't have to speak again."

   She made a tongue-pulling gesture.

   Three elders: "..."

  The third elder took a deep breath and said, "Your Excellency Long Aotian, it's the soul pool."

  Jiyou: "???"

  Why listen carefully.

The third elder was a little reluctant to speak, but under the mental pressure of the two, he still opened his mouth and said: "This space appeared because of the soul pool, or in other words, it was originally a part of the soul pool, because the energy of the soul pool was cut off. There was chaos after that, and part of it spilled over."

   Ji You frowned: "Do you believe it?"

  He obviously didn't quite believe it, and shook his head: "I don't believe it."

   Three elders: "..."

The third elder took a deep breath and gritted his teeth: "Lord Long Aotian, I have a showdown. What I said just now is not completely correct, because the soul pool of our red clan and the soul pools of other tribes... are actually in space. On the nodes of the channel, or to put it more simply, they are the nodes on the space channel, the space channel, you don't need me to do science, you understand what it is, right?"