2091-2100

Chapter 2091 Disc Center

  The entire information processing center became extremely chaotic because of a series of movements in the depths. The red clansmen hiding in the hall of Soul Pond were unaware of all this, they just wondered why the signal was suddenly intermittent...

   "Are the aliens doing ghosts again?"

   "My signal was also cut off, but it was still connected just now."

   "Can't send messages to the Internet."

   "The intranet seems to be broken just now."

   "Okay again!"

   "Ah? Is that right? I look at mine, and mine can be connected, no, it's disconnected again."

   "What's the matter? Does anyone of you go to the information processing center to ask? How can the signal on the intranet be cut off?"

  "..."

  In the hall of Soul Pond, there was a lot of discussion, and the small conference room next door was cut off from the surrounding area, and the signal itself was not working, so these senior members of the red clan did not find it.

   Ji You was sitting in the conference room, suddenly raised his hand and touched his chin.

  The third elder looked at him, his heart tightened, Long Aotian touched his chin before, he meant to eat, could she be hungry again?

   It waited for a while, but didn't hear Ji You asking for it, so it pretended that nothing was found.

Ji You glanced at these senior members of the red clan, and didn't know what to say for a while. The second elder was about to succeed. Most of these people have already taken refuge with the second elder in private, so they must be very happy when they know the news. Do not close your mouth.

never mind.

   Jiyou couldn't see them happy, so he didn't plan to tell them.

   Next.

   Ji You removed the hand touching his chin, picked up the teacup, wanted to take a sip of tea, and saw that the tea had bottomed out. At that moment, the faces of the third elder, the seventh elder and others were all deformed.

  Jiyou: "..."

   All of them are stingy, don't you just drink an extra cup of tea? It's like killing them.

never mind.

  Jiyou put down the teacup.

   The third elder, the fourth elder, and especially the seventh elder were particularly exaggerated, and a sigh of relief was evident on their faces.

at this time-

In the depths of the information processing center, the 'big banyan tree' with various pipelines inserted into it. After being quiet for a while, it suddenly began to move. At first, the pipelines in contact with the ground suddenly trembled, and then a 'current' 'It emanated from the center of the trunk, where the disc was located, and jumped to the bottom in an instant.

   Next.

   All the pipelines at the bottom suddenly burst out with a white light.

   crackling~

  Every pipeline at the bottom seems to be connected with 'current', and then it quickly spreads upwards, and in just one breath, the entire 'big banyan tree' has been lit up!