2671-2680

Chapter 2671 Changes

  What is there to fear?

Isn't    just being able to resurrect? Can it be resurrected countless times?

beat!

   I will accompany you to the end!

   Ji You doesn't believe that the other party can really be resurrected infinitely. As she thinks about it, this ability must be limited. Then, she only needs to keep fighting until one party is completely dead.

  Whether it is Ji You, Shen Changqing, Sheng Qingyan... They are all soldiers carefully trained by Lanyuexing Military Academy. Although they are only soldiers' reserve at this time, in terms of perseverance and perseverance, they are not lost to official soldiers.

and-

  The ruthlessness they treat themselves is not lost to the enemy at all.

   When Ji You stated that he would continue to fight, everyone was determined to accompany him to the end, even if the enemy recovered again and again as before?

beat!

  In an instant, everyone present quickly adjusted their mentality, and cooperated with Ji You to form a formation that could be both offensive and defensive.

   Ji You stared at the blue, green, and stone in the deep space, and said, "The blockade space we set up is quite complete. If we fight at the level just now, the space can still hold it 3 times!"

   In other words, you don't have to worry about it, you don't have to worry about the blockade space being broken, just feel free to attack.

  Chu Jiaojiao, driving the mecha, took the first step: "Then, it's up to me to get on first."

  Why suddenly said: "Wait a minute."

  Chu Jiaojiao was taken aback.

  Others also looked at He Nei, why did they ask Sheng Qingyan, "Just now, did all the scales on its body break through?"

  Sheng Qingyan shook her head: "No, there are too many."

   At that moment, there were too many, too many, and it was too late to destroy them all.

   Sheng Qingyan pursed his lips, he knew where his sniping skills would go in the future.

  He said: "That's not surprising, I suspect that as long as the scales of the beast on its body are not completely destroyed, it will continue to treat its body, so that it can be restored to its original state in an instant."

   In other words, they need to focus their attacks on those beast genes.

  However, they couldn't disassemble the blue, green, and stone for research, and naturally they couldn't strip the Mibeast gene from it.

  Yue Qiguang frowned and said, "This is indeed a very difficult issue? Do we have to find a way to catch it?"

Why did he stare at Qing, Green, and Shi, who had begun to brew a new wave of attacks, and said, "No, it's what we thought of before. Its ability to repair beasts is not completely unlimited. We previously thought that setting a blockade space, The method of preventing it from getting energy from the outside world is still effective. I just made a new discovery. The energy of the entire blocked space has all disappeared. So, where did that energy go?"

   Everyone's eyes lit up when they heard it.

   Obviously, these energies must have been absorbed by the other party, and then the body recovered.