2741-2750

Chapter 2741 Peeping

   As soon as the instructors of the major military academies, headed by Niu Houdao and Xie Chen, came over, they saw the pig-faced Ji You, and they were all stunned for a moment.

  However, there were all well-informed people present, and no one laughed at Ji You. Only Niu was kind, opened his eyes, stretched his neck, and looked for Ji You everywhere.

  Ji You: "..."

   Judging by the way he found it, it seemed that he was deliberately making fun of himself, so Ji You had no choice but to stretch out his hand, pointing at himself, and said, "Mr. Niu, are you looking for me? I'm here."

  Niu Houdao looked at last Jiyou's face, and immediately laughed: "My good boy, where did you go, so you are here, but you are so nice, why are you wearing a pig's face mask?"

  Ji You: "..."

  Behind him were He Bi, Yue Qiguang and others' unkind haha.

  Ji You is sure, this Niu Houdao teacher who is known as the strongest in the first army, he is not short-hearted, he is very short-hearted.

Ji You doesn't want to pay attention to him, but, after all, this is Shen Sheng's respected teacher, and Shen Sheng has also agreed that she will come to help him fight whenever he greets him in the future, so Shen Sheng's teacher can also be regarded as his own. people.

  Therefore, Ji You maintained a polite but ugly smile and said, "Mr. Niu, I am not a mask, I was thrown by..."

   "I fell it myself." Facing Mu Jianling's cold eyes, Ji You quickly changed his words.

  At this time—

  Someone has already taken the initiative to ask what happened just now. Principal Hong, who was shaking his legs, immediately stood up and said with a smile: "...About this matter...it's actually like this..."

"so what..."

   "We don't know either." Principal Hong finally spread his arms, showing a sorry expression.

  Everyone: "..."

Is not this nonsensical?

   This is all nonsense.

  Ji You, He Bi, Chu Jiaojiao... the few students present all looked like they didn't understand very well and were waiting for someone to answer them.

Before the instructors from other schools arrived, Mu Jianling, Principal Hong and others had already told the students to talk about the opening and closing of space cracks, and completely forget about it. Again.

  The expressions of the three teachers are very serious, the tone is solemn, and it is rare to mention it again and again. Ji You and the others are not ignorant children, so they naturally knew that the matter was important, so they quickly agreed.

Therefore, no matter how the teachers present tried, Ji You and others expressed that they did not know the specific situation. However, Ji You and the others also gave their own guesses, thinking that it was the black ship that appeared when dealing with the star beast group. Accidents, resulting in circumstances.

  As for the instructors present, they asked to enter the interior of the black ship for a visit. Ji You didn't need to come forward. Headmaster Hong, Mu Jianling and others stopped him directly.

Principal Hong looked serious and spoke sincerely, and said: "This is confidential information about alien civilizations. It must be reported to the alliance official and approved before being allowed to enter. Not only you, but even our teachers from Lanyuexing, Don't even dare to go in on your own."