2301-2310

Chapter 2301 Abandoned Body

   Ji You's black eyes sank.

  The atmosphere in the entire waiting area is very quiet, with a sense of depression.

  No. 1373 shrank his neck and tried to explain: "I really don't mean to dislike it... Really! You believe me. I didn't lie to you."

  He looked at it and said indifferently: "Don't waste each other's time, tell your true thoughts."

  No. 1373 heard the words, hesitated for a moment, and then said: "Cough...Actually, my real thoughts are very simple, there is no other meaning, that is... your body is better than... than..."

   It sneaked a glance at Ji You, and the meaning was self-evident.

  Jiyou said: "How is it better than me?"

  1373: "Be strong."

  Jiyou nodded without saying anything.

No. 1373 let out a sigh of relief, but fortunately, he didn't get angry on the spot, he immediately explained to why, saying: "Your body quality is very strong, look, you know from the door here that you smashed with one punch... This kind of body, for us, is still very useful."

  He nodded, pointed at Chu Jiaojiao, and said, "She's like this too?"

No. 1373 nodded sincerely and said, "I don't have much research on this aspect, but the body of your companions, just from the surface data, has great potential. Reasonable."

  Why ask: "Keep your body, how are you going to use it?"

No. 1373 did not hide it, and said directly: "The main purpose is to make a body for ourselves, which can be used on special occasions. For example, if we are going to some places where it is inconvenient to use our mental power, we can take out this body. a body to use."

  Why, Ji You's heart skipped a beat when he heard the words.

   These strange higher beings can actually use other people's bodies?

this......

   is really bad news.

  No. 1373: "Most of the usage is like this, and some people will use it for other purposes. For example, when encountering upgrade problems, you can use your body to break through together, and the chance of success will be much higher."

  Why listen quietly, interrupt it without rushing all the way, wait for it to finish talking and stop talking, then ask: "What about your original body?"

   Ji You immediately asked: "Yes, what are you doing with other people's bodies, but your own? Why don't you use your own body?"

  No. 1373 shrank his neck and looked a little sneaky.

  Why say: "Answer."

He only used two words, and his tone was still very flat, not harsh at all, but No. 1373 was honest and replied: "Didn't you find it? The living bodies here do not have real bodies. "

   "Accurately speaking, we only have spiritual threads and no physical bodies."

   Ji You said coldly, "I found out long ago."

   This is also where they are very strange.

   For such a powerful species, why does it only have spiritual silk and no entity?

  Why can't he actually see it all the way? He has been judging its position by the source of the sound, whether it turns its body, turns its head, etc. Why does it rely on the sound to judge.