2751-2760

Chapter 2751 The door is open to welcome guests

  The 'lawsuit' between Ji You and the old scalper was settled with He Bi, Chu Jiaojiao and the others almost raising their hands to touch their foreheads.

  Chu Jiaojiao privately said to Shen Changqing and Sheng Qingyan: "Hey, remember to remind me in the future not to sign any contracts with classmate Ji You. I always feel that I don't feel safe signing anything with her."

  Shen Changqing whispered: "Remind me too."

  He Bi, who has been silent all this time, said softly, "Take me."

  Liu Fufeng also opened his eyes, looking at them eagerly: "And me."

  Chu Jiaojiao clapped her hands: "Okay, let's remind each other."

Here, Ji You is still chatting with General Kong Wenqi, and he seems to be unwilling to stop talking at night, but this time, Kong Wenqi feels that he has completed the visitation mission, and he is unwilling to be so bad-hearted with Ji You The **** stirrer continued to chatter, so he cleared his throat and decided to end the conversation at this moment.

  Ji You suddenly raised his hand and pointed, "Look, General Kong!"

  Kong Wenqi: "???"

  Ji You chuckled, and said, "Guys in front of the screen, don't be in a hurry to swipe away. There is one more important thing that I haven't announced yet."

"What?"

"besides?"

   "The most important thing is to announce that we all become Long Aotian? Is there anything more important than becoming Long Aotian?"

  Suddenly, no matter in front of the screen or on the deck, everyone's curiosity was successfully aroused by Ji You's words.

  Ji You looked at Kong Wenqi, showed a kind and warm smile, and said, "General Kong, wait a moment, let us get ready."

  Kong Wenqi smiled and said, "Hey, do you still have to prepare in advance?"

  However, he has already made up his mind, so let's see what new things these little guys can show.

  My jaw dropped quite a bit today, not too short of time.

   So—

  While Ji You ordered people to clean up the piles of red crystals, mithril, and various precious materials, Kong Wenqi waited leisurely.

  After Ji You finished speaking, she immediately turned to Sheng Qingyan and said, "Spicy eyes, it's your turn."

  Sheng Qingyan: "???"

  What?

  The script did not say that he had a part in the scene.

  Sheng Qingyan was a little unhappy immediately, who wouldn't want to be a salted fish? Enjoy lying down, why do you have to get up and work?

  However, Sheng Qingyan still procrastinated and walked over to Ji You.

  Ji You immediately gave him the first sign. It's the sign he made himself, that says the rich go to the right and the poor go to the left.

  Sheng Qingyan: "..."

  Sheng Qingyan said unhappily: "Isn't it all thrown away?"

Ji You laughed and said, "Why are you throwing it away? It's always useful to keep it, so this will come in handy. Hurry up, stand up at the position I mentioned, but don't let anyone see it for now, find some fabric or something cover it up."