2491-2500

No Chapter 2491

 Chapter 2492 is not strong

   After several operations, Yue Qiguang managed to catch up with Shen Changqing, taking advantage of the fluctuations caused by several forces fighting each other.

   At this time, Shen Changqing had been pulled closer to the black ship by the unknown force next to him.

   One step away, it seems that you can board the black ship.

However--

   This step is far away, but it is still a long distance.

  Shen Changqing knew that he could not be at the mercy of the other party all the time, but in order to successfully use the other party and successfully contact Ji You and others, he still endured.

  Suddenly...

   dragged Shen Changqing's strength, paused for a while, only to hear a huge roar behind him, Shen Changqing turned his head to look, and saw the two planets below, directly exploding.

Um?

   For some reason, Shen Changqing's heart skipped a beat.

   Immediately afterwards, he saw a beautiful cloud of smoke gathered in the center of the explosion. However, in just an instant, the cloud of smoke and the two planets that were still burning and exploding disappeared at the same time.

   Obviously, this place merges with another plane.

   This explosion happened very accidentally. Shen Changqing guessed that it was a person on the planet who was forced to detonate the entire planet in desperation, knowing that he had no hope of living.

   Then, Shen Changqing also quickly discovered that under the naked eye, there are not many places where the entire Tianshi plane can still maintain its original appearance.

  Once the fusion progresses faster, even if Liu Fufeng's feathers lead everyone to escape, not many people can escape.

  The black ship has become their only chance to survive now.

But--

   On the black ship, is it really safe?

Shen Changqing thought so, the power that was pulling his body seemed to also re-accelerate after observing the situation of the Heavenly Stone Plane, Shen Changqing suddenly said: "Most of your companions choose to stay away, you Why don't you run?"

   In this sentence, Shen Changqing used mental power.

   He believed that the other party would hear it.

   Sure enough, Shen Changqing obviously felt that the other party was slightly stunned, and seemed surprised that the Yuanxing person in his hand was still able to keep his senses and speak to himself in such a calm tone.

   It shouldn't.

  Shen Changqing swept his face stunned and continued: "No doubt, I have never really been under your control."

   That force gripped Shen Changqing and suddenly increased.

There was a trace of pain on Shen Changqing's face, but he still said calmly: "It's not a good choice to take me to the black ship, believe me, as long as you don't bring me to the black ship within 3 minutes, Then, I'll kill you in three minutes."

   That force suddenly stopped, as if very surprised by Shen Changqing's tone.

   The little Origin Star people have such a big tone?