2341-2350

Chapter 2341 The grace of saving lives

   Yue Qiguang, who was advancing, immediately retreated when he heard Shen Changqing's voice.

   As soon as his feet landed, he fell to the ground.

   The medics of the red clan quickly stepped forward.

   When he saw Yue Qiguang lying in the treatment cabin and reopened his eyes, Shen Changqing's always quiet black eyes surging slightly.

  The medical soldier stepped forward and reported: "Your Excellency Shen, after examination, Your Excellency Guang suffered a first-degree injury. The legs, hands, and head are in good condition, and the focus is on the internal organs."

  Shen Changqing nodded.

   The medical soldier said: "The recovery is good now."

  Shen Changqing said: "It's hard work, go down and rest first, I'll need you later."

   Medics withdrew.

Yue Qiguang was lying in the treatment cabin, already shouting that he was about to crawl out: "Dad doesn't think it's a big problem, if you didn't call Dad back just now, Dad would have already climbed on top of the cocoon, maybe he just overturned it. already."

  Shen Changqing said: "Quiet."

  Yue Qiguang, who was humming and chirping, immediately closed his mouth, but on his handsome face, it was obvious that he was not satisfied, and Uncle Ben looked unhappy.

  Shen Changqing turned to the leader of the Red Clan.

   The team leader of the red clan was a little weaker. He fell behind midway and suffered less damage than Yue Qiguang. At this time, he was also placed in the treatment cabin to cultivate.

   Feeling Shen Changqing's gaze, a hint of shame appeared on the resolute face of the leader of the red clan: "Your Excellency Shen..."

  Shen Changqing said: "Don't mind. Aguang can't get in, it's normal that you can't get in."

   After hearing this, the leader of the red clan felt more and more guilty.

   The overall strength of their red clan is really far inferior to that of the Long Aotian clan.

  Shen Changqing said: "I have already probed when you were advancing just now. Those surging energies did not appear from the center of the cocoon, nor did they appear from the supercomputer of the red clan."

   Red Team Leader: "???"

  Shen Changqing said: "It appears very randomly." It appeared from the top one moment ago, and the next moment it appeared from the back...

   There is almost no set and no regularity at all.

   And, it is completely certain that it will not appear from the cocoon and supercomputer.

   This is where it gets tricky.

   The leader of the red clan frowned.

  Shen Changqing's black eyes were calm, and under the gaze of these eyes, it made people unreasonably calm, and the leader of the red clan asked: "Has Your Excellency Shen already detected the place where it appeared?"

  Shen Changqing shook his head and said, "No."

   Red Team Leader: "Then..."

   Isn't there a deadlock now?

   Neither looked for the trace of the second elder, nor did he have any information about it, nor did he find out why the black mist that had already left suddenly aimed at the center of the soul pool...