Welcome to Harmonia Falls

Harmonia Falls, California, a city like no other, only it's more colorful and vibrant, from head to toe. While everybody went on with their lives from going to work and school to shopping and leisure, the tv program switched to the news channel. It shows an individual on TV. A plump young man with brown hair and brown eyes, wearing a white shirt with a red and white necktie, blue blazer, matching pants, and leather shoes.

"This is Gristle, the host of the upcoming Harmonia Falls Music Contest," the host said. "I am here to announce that the contest is coming up next week on Saturday. The rules is that the band must perform an astounding song or music piece on that day, so all those who signed up to participate in the contest have two weeks to practice. May we proceed to the judges, Miss Maxine, the famous drag queen and TV personality, Willow Breeze, the CEO of Trollstopia Records, and Melisha a.k.a Chef."

One of those who were watching the broadcast, a pink-haired Brazilian girl with a plump, curvy figure and pink eyes, wearing a blue dress, pink leggings, matching flat shoes, a purple beaded bracelet and a flower headband was watching it from her IPad as was standing before an empty three-story building. When the broadcast ended, she sighed out of happiness.

"I did it, I did it!" she squealed as she looked at the key in her hand.

"Hey Poppy? Where are you?" A voice called out and the girl, named Poppy turned around to see an older man with dark skin and possibly brown eyes. He has pink curly hair, eyebrows, and a mustache with gray streaks on them. He wears an orange shirt, a green and blue waistcoat, jacket, and green pants with brown leather shoes.

"Over here, dad!" Poppy answered as they came over to the place where she is.

"Wow, dad, this place looks so awesome, you bought the old diner you used to hangout in when you were a teen," Poppy said.

"Of course Poppy," he said. "I didn't want that place wasted away, I saved up for you to start a new business with it."

"Awww, dad," she sighed. "I can't wait to start."

"Your grandma would really be proud of you," he said. "You have a lot of achievements."

"Yeah, and I wanna make her happy by making everybody happy," she smiled at him.

They entered the building and Poppy started planning the sections, from the cold storage, the counter, the soda bar, the ice cream case, the case for the pastries, the kitchen, the manager's office, and the employee's lounge, to the restrooms, the tables, and chairs arrangements. She also planned the terraces and the second floor to have chairs and tables too.

"Okay, the bakery section would be right here," she said.

"That is a lot of ideas to fill in this place," he said.

"Yeah, and that's why we're celebrating with the biggest party ever," She cheered. "To celebrate my ownership of this place, everybody's gonna be there as well in the music competition that my band and I entered."

"Everybody?" He asked

"Everybody." Poppy replied.

Within a moment, Poppy appeared out of the building and started dancing around the city with all the invitations that she made during her last days in high school. Some of the citizens started dancing with her.

Everybody, move your feet and feel united
Ohh!
Everybody, shake your feet and feel united
Ohh!

Yeah
Everybody's coming to the celebration
I'ma hook you up with the invitation
Let your feet swing and party with me
No bad vibes Just love, you'll see

When she came to another part of the city, she was greeted by a group of young adults. A young woman with brown skin, a plump figure, violet eyes, dreadlocked orange hair, a yellow, white, purple, and blue top and leggings, rubber shoes, yellow, white, and pink bangles, hot pink fingerless gloves, white, blue and pink headphones joined in the dance.