A Day With Cloud Dude

One morning, Branch was brushing his Rapunzel hair in the bathroom when he heard a knock on the door.

"Coming!" he shouted as he went to the door while tying his hair. He rushed to open the door to see Poppy and Rose standing outside.

"Oh, hey Poppy," Branch sighed.

"Branch, we got a problem," she said.

"What happened?" he asked.

"I had to rest my hands from working with my music until I accidentally slammed the piano lid on my right hand and got injured so I can't drive us to Gristle's charity gala," Rose answered, showing her bandaged left hand.

"What about Fuzzbert, can you guys ask him to drive us to the gala?" Branch asked her.

"Fuzzbert is going to meet his fiancee from Japan so he is out," Rose answered again.

"Okay, now we got a problem on who can we ask to drive us there," Branch said.

"But don't worry Branch, we got a solution, he can drive us there," Poppy said.

"Who?" he wondered.

"IT WAS....................me!" Cloud Dude answered, stepping out from behind a pillar.

"What the fuck do you want?" Branch asked him.

"Poppy told me that you and the band were booked to a charity event that Gristle is holding and little Rose had to recover from the incident she had so Poppy asked me to give you guys a hitch but I want to ask for a favor," he said.

"A favor? That's wonderful," Poppy gasped.

"To spend the day before the show with someone special," he answered.

"With whom?" Rose asked him.

"I'd be happy to do that favor for my best bud," Cloud Dude smirked.

"I'll be your best buddy!" Poppy cried.

"Oh, I know you but I want him for an entire day," he answered, pointing to Branch.

"Me? best friends with you? Poppy, you're right, he is hilarious." Branch answered bluntly.

"Tickle the bricks, sour grapes," Cloud Guy assured them. "This is the best friendship and best friends need to have fun, I'll see ya all tomorrow."

The next day, Rose caught up with her new friends outside the apartments. She has her hair tied in a half ponytail with a few braids and her sidelocks are held each with a ribbon. She is wearing a teal and lime green short dress with a black ribbon, fishnet sleeves and collar, fishnet stockings, butterfly-themed accessories, and boots.

"I'm ready for the sightseeing trip," Rose said as she caught up with them.

"Me too, this is gonna be fun," Poppy cheered. "I can't wait to spend a day here in Harmonia Falls."

"Great!" Branch sighed.

Then, Cloud Guy arrived in his van as he opened the door.

"Hop in everybody and Branch, you're sitting next to me," H,e invited them.

"Fine," Branch groaned as everybody entered the van. "Cloud Guy will kiss my ass."

When everybody was settled inside the van, they started cloud-watching while they drove around the city.

"Let's do some cloud-watching on our way to the Friendship Tree," Cloud Guy said. "Best friend rule numero uno, best buds always think alike."

"Are you thinking how much I hate bums right now?" Branch rebuffed him.