Creek's Secret Video

Branch, Poppy, and Rose went into the Monteiro mansion to plan for their American tour. Peppy led them to Poppy’s bedroom.

“Are you three sure that you’re up for this?” Peppy asked them.

“Sure thing, Mr. Pedro,” Rose answered.

“We wanna make sure the plan is well prepared,” Branch added.

“Let me know if you need anything,” Peppy said as he left them in Poppy’s room so that they could talk about the tour plans.

“Okay guys, our tour would be visiting different cities from Las Vegas Nevada, Colorado, San Antonio Texas, New Orleans Louisiana, Miami Florida, Nashville Tennessee, New York City, to Chicago Illinois, Seattle Washington, and Portland Oregon until we get back here in California,” Branch said as he showed the two girls a map with the stars marked on the cities. “Any questions?l

“Branch, are you sure that these were the cities we were assigned to go?” Poppy asked. “There’s so much about the USA that we want to experience.”

“As the manager, that’s what I was told by the CEO of Trollstopia Record,” he said.

“Now I get it,” Rose sighed.

“We’ll be discussing it tomorrow with the rest of the band, so why don’t I get us some snacks,” Poppy asked her.

“Go ahead, Branch and I will try to fix our stuff here,” Rose said.

“Hey guys!” Cooper said as he popped out from behind.

“Cooper, what the fuck were you doing here?” Rose asked him.

“I was lingering around Poppy’s room when I found this!” He answered as he showed them a CD case with a purple writing in it.

“Sex video by Creek?” Rose read the label. “What is this thing doing here?”

“I don’t know, let’s watch it and see Creek’s dirty secrets,” Branch snickered. “Do you have a portable CD player?”

“I got mine here,” Cooper answered as he pulled out a portable CD player from his backpack.

“Oh fucking no,” Rose gasped.

“If Poppy sees it, she’ll be heartbroken again,” Cooper gasped.

“We have to hide it, somewhere that she cannot see,” Branch added. “But after we watch it, we destroy it.”

“Oooh, I wanna see it!” Cooper said.

“I don’t know, if Peppy finds out about it, we’re dead,” Rose said. “What if that’s his sex tape with Poppy?”

“What?!” Branch gasped. “Fuck no! Creek never had sex with Poppy.”

“Have you seen his little cashew?” Rose asked him. “You saw that when he fucking ripped his pants on the school trip.”

A flashback shows the middle-school age Snack Pack during their field trip to a kid’s museum and they were trying out one of the interactive exhibits.