DJ's Video Blog: Setting Up The DJ Booth

DJ Suki opened her camera and she stood behind the table with Archer Pastry with some items before them.

"Hi guys, you're watching Technical Work with DJ Suki, I am here to demonstrate how to arrange DJ equipment for those who wanna be DJs and Archer Pastry is here to help me," she said.

"Hey, how's it goin'?" He sighed.

"Okay Archer, what have we got here?" She asked him.

"You have your turntables, laptop rig, mixing console, the drum pad, the audio output, and synthesizer," he answered.

"That's correct," DJ Suki complimented him. "We will be starting with my turntables."

The two started showing the viewers how to set up the turntables and the mixing console. Archer Pastry hooked the right jacks into place while helping DJ Suki arrange the turntables and the mixing console with the slipmats between them.

"Can you please arrange the RCA cable?" She asked him.

"Sure," he nodded as he connected the RCA cable from the mixing console to the audio output.

"Okay, we have finally set up the main parts of the DJ Booth, we'll set up my laptop, the drum machine, and the synth," she said

They carefully brought out DJ Suki's laptop, the drum machine, and the synthesizer from their protective cases and arranged them.

"Here is a handy tip everyone, you can rearrange your equipment based on your liking," she said.

"You really have a lot of equipment to arrange," Archer said.

"Thanks, my aunts gave them to me when I was starting out," she responded.

They continued rearranging them until it was finally done.

"And there you have it, your own DJ booth arrangement," DJ Suki declared. "Let's take a selfie in front of it."

"Are you sure this is necessary?" he asked her.

"It's gonna be fun!" she said as she and Archer Pastry took a selfie together at the end of the video. When they were done, DJ Suki checked her phone and she got a call.

"Hey Rose," she said.

"Guys, we got a big problem in the city, check the news," Rose said.

DJ Suki turned on the TV and it revealed the footage showing a group of humans committing arson. An explosion was heard nearby and a loud scream was heard. They were shocked with what they saw on TV and Archer was heartbroken when he saw what is happening in front of him.