Love In New Orleans

The Caterbus and the trailer arrived in New Orleans, Louisiana for their next concert.

"Wow, New Orleans, this is fucking gorgeous!" Poppy gasped when they saw the Superdome.

"Are we gonna see the Mardi Gras?" DJ Suki asked her.

"The Mardi Gras only happened two weeks before Ash Wednesday," Branch answered sarcastically. "Don't you guys read the calendar? It's fucking obvious."

"Maybe we can visit Jackson Square," Guy Diamond suggested.

"Or we can go to New Orleans City Park instead, it has lots of things to visit," Rose said.

"Oh yeah, I wanna go to the amusement park," Poppy squealed.

"We can go there but when we get to Florida, I'll fucking choose the location where we can go sightseeing," Branch told her.

They arrived at Mariana Inn & Suites where they will stay for their concert.

"You twat, why here?" Guy Diamond complained.

"We need to save money, Guy," Branch said. "How many guys have you fucked with? You've been such a slut today."

"Branch, he only frenched lots of guys in Las Vegas and Colorado, except for San Antonio, Texas," Rose said.

"You saw him kissing a guy? You're just fucking jealous," Branch snickered.

"I haven't stuck my pancake into a man's toffee cavern, not even once," Rose said.

"No wonder you're still a virgin in high school," Guy Diamond said.

"Shut the fuck up," Rose snorted. "Too bad you don't have a womb broom to start with you slut."

"Guys, we have to focus on the budget," Branch said. "We would be sightseeing in New Orleans after our rest in the rooms."

They went into their motel rooms to rest. After spending two hours resting and minutes in the bathroom, they went sightseeing around New Orleans. They went to the Mardi Gras Museum, the National WWII Museum, the Garden District, the New Orleans Museum Of Art, the Audubon Insectarium and Zoo, and many more. Then, they had lunch at a restaurant located in the French Quarters. They were listening to some jazz music being played onstage.

"Wow, all this jazz playing around in New Orleans reminds me of my grandma's stories," Rose said.

"Which ones?" Poppy asked her.

"Her childhood, she used to sing and listen to jazz when she was a little girl," she answered.

"Wow, music really runs in your family genes," Branch complimented her.

"Yeah, my family love music, we would sing a lot," she said.

As soon as a tall, handsome stranger came onstage with a soprano saxophone, he caught Rose's eyes.

"Looks like Rose caught a love bug," Guy Diamond teased them.

"Maybe she could sing her new song," Branch said.

"Isn't he so fucking handsome," Rose asked them. "The long hair, so hot......"

"You really like his chest hair," Poppy teased her.

"He is so dreamy," Rose said and then, she noticed he is getting close to them. The two started to talk with each other and the rest of the band gasped with love.

"We'll, they're talking to each other," Poppy said.

"Not too different from you and me," Branch smirked.

After lunch, they went around the French Quarters looking at the houses while Rose was with the tall guy walking hand in hand. The tour went on until the sky turned dark and they had to go back to their motel rooms. Smidge opens her phone and had a video call with Milton Moss.