The Launch Party Beginning

"OMG!!" Poppy squealed when she and Branch ran up into Rose's mansion, which is located next door to hers. It is a white and gold Victorian-style mansion with tiled roofs, a tower, a pool, a circular driveway, a garden, and a stable. Rose is having breakfast with Celestia.

"Poppy, just calm the fuck down," Rose said as she went up from her seat and led her to her seat. "What's the good news?"

"Our first album is finally finished and it's approved!" Poppy responded with excitement.

"What?!" Rose said.

"Yeah, the songs we wrote may be different but nothing is as awesome as my song," Branch said.

"Well, it takes a good lyricist, some music and a production process to make a good album," Celestia complimented. "You all deserve the credit."

"Now that our first album, Snack Pack is finished, we're gonna have a launch party!" Poppy announced.

"A launch party?" Smidge gasped when she and the rest of the Snack Pack entered the mansion.

"Yeah, and that guys, is why we're having a launch party, to celebrate our first album!" Poppy squealed.

"I bet my song, So Extra is gonna be on top of the charts!" Rose said.

"No way, it's gonna be Hardcore and Cute!" Smidge bragged.

"Hey, my rap song, Sprinkled Fun, is already cool with the kids," Cooper said. "Some kids outside started dancing to it during the production."

"My song, Neon Beats will get the record too," DJ Suki added.

"Okay, but it doesn't matter whose song would be on top of the charts, you all worked on the album together," Celestia said. "Isn't it right, sweetie?"

"I couldn't agree more with grandma," Rose agreed. "But this launch party is gonna change everything."

"Plus, dad chose the venue for the party," Poppy said.

"Where? In El Palacio?" Branch asked her.

"No, we're gonna have it in Gristle's place!" She announced.

"You don't mean Gristle's mansion?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Rose cried in excitement.

"Okay, Rose, just calm down," Poppy said with a smile while comforting her.

Immediately, the Snack Pack helped the crew set up the party. Gristle, on the other hand is overseeing the preparations,

Poppy:
Raise up!
Your hands I want you dancin'

Branch:
Raise 'em up, raise 'em up now!

Poppy:
There's no, no time to hesitate

Branch:
Do it, do it now

Poppy:
Lift up!

Poppy and Branch:
Your voices all together right now
'Cause today is our day

Everybody:
Say goodbye to the clouds
Goodbye to the rain
And look to a world
Where everything's changed
This party is ours
So let's gather around and celebrate

We are free together
And we're soaring so high
Yeah, high in the sky
And we're snuggling by
And shining so brightly

Free forever
And we're livin' our lives
In lovin' and laughter
Freely and happily ever after!

After a few days, Poppy and Rose was looking at the list for the preparation of the launch party in while Branch, Smidge, Cloud Dude, and Mandy Sparkledust, a young Irish-American with red ombré hair, wearing an orange blouse, pink skirt, an orange bracelet, and yellow and bright green sneakers, were setting up the stage. DJ Suki is setting up the lights and the dance floor, and Cooper and Biggie are looking at the list of food they want to cook for the party.