Model Behavior

In Satin and Chenille's family house, the fashion twins are talking about their latest design.

"So we worked on it for hours and hours," Satin said. "Once it was finished, it just screamed.....Poppy."

In a minute, Poppy came out of the bedroom, wearing a sleeveless purple dress with a blue denim vest, blue bangles, matching high heels, and a pearl necklace.

"I love it!" She squealed. "Sleeveless and such vibrant purple, how did you come up with this?"

The twins think back to how their conflict had ended up making the dress in a flashback.

"I think red!" Satin cried as she sprayed the piece of fabric red.

"No, it should be fucking blue!" Chenille argued when she used her water magic to dye the fabric blue.

The two started splashing the fabric with the opposite colors until it ended up in a purple color instead. In another scene, the two started fighting over how they designed the dress.

"Something's fucking wrong with your side!" Satin yelled.

"No, something's goddamn wrong with your side!" Chenille growled.

The two argued while trying to get their side right by pulling at the sleeves but the sleeves were ripped off in the process, ending up in a sleeveless look. The twins were so traumatized.

"The process was fucking brutal," Chenille said.

"It always is shit," Satin shivered.

"Well, whatever it is, you always make fucking great clothes," Poppy smiled. "Which is why you get a chance to meet her at the diner tomorrow, You know her, Nova Swift."

"Yes, Nova Swift!" Satin sighed.

"She's the editor-in-chief and CEO of Sizzle, the number one fashion magazine in all of Harmonia Falls!" Chenille gasped.

"I can't wait to meet her!" Satin squealed with delight. "She's effortlessly chic and bitchy!"

"And has such a flair for the dramatic," Chenille added.

At the diner, the twins are entering Pop Diner when an Asian woman with fair skin, and slanted eyes appears behind them with smoke effects. Her short, blonde hair is sideswept on the right side of her face with a bluish purple dyed side shave with a flash design. She wears a purple jacket, a blue tube top, black pants, a black choker, pink earrings, magenta lipstick, and sparkling magenta boots. She wore violet eyeshadow to finish the look.

"Do I, bitches?" She smiled at them.

"Nova Swift!" Chenille squealed.

"It's such an honor!" Satin added.

"The honor is mine, my little nuggets," She said as she and the twins entered the diner. "When Poppy, the owner of this diner told me about the ferocious garbs you two make, I just had to feast my eyes on them."

"Do we make ferocious garbs?" Satin asked as they took their seats and had their orders taken.

"She means our clothes," Chenille answered.

"Well nuggets, I'd like to say, your designs scream sizzle," Nova said. "But not yet."

"Oh!!!" The twins sighed.

"Because the designs only comes alive when it's worn," She added. "Maybe you two could enter the fashion competition that's coming up next month."

"You want us to enter a fashion competition?" Satin asked.

"Agreed!" She answered. "But there are some rules added into it, no stealing other works, you need 20 people to model the outfits you two design and there will be three categories of your choice for your fashion line."