What Is It About Boobs?

It was a soccer game in Harmonia College as Poppy, Rose, Satin and Chenille, Smidge, and DJ Suki were doing warm-ups for their P.E. class.

"Here goes another game," Rose sighed as she looked at the boys standing by the field, giggling.

"Rose, what's wrong?" DJ Suki asked her.

"Those creepzos, they're looking at me as if I'm a porn star," Rose groaned.

"Oh yeah, you changed ever since we went on tour," Poppy said.

"Wow, I can't believe Rose's shape changed a lot since summer," Branch said as he and the boys were standing by the side.

"She is the lead singer of our band and has the sex appeal like me!" Guy Diamond smirked.

"Well, Rose, Poppy, me, you, Smidge, and Guy hit puberty early, so we have changed a lot," Branch said.

"Dang! She's got Nicki Minaj's boobs and ass," Cooper whispered. "But she's not the only one with the hot, mushy parts, my girlfriend has bigger tits and ass."

"Cooper? You got a girlfriend?" Branch gasped.

"Who is she? Is she as hot as Ice Spice?" Guy teased.

"No, she's more plump, she's cute, and so sweet," Cooper answered. "And she lives in the U.K."

"What?!" the other guys gasped.

"Guys, I don't think it's a good thing that Rose is being looked at by those creepzos," Biggie said as he pointed at the other college students looking at Rose with a horny gaze on their faces.

"Oh no!" Branch gasped.

"Why is everybody so obsessed with boobs?" Fuzzbert signed with a silent groan.

After P.E. Class, the girls went to the shower room to take a bath and change from their uniforms into their usual outfits. Rose remembered her first time using the middle school showers and she was shy to use it until Poppy and her friends made it fun by playing in the shower with her. Then, Rose noticed that two of her new classmates felt bad about herself when she saw her, Poppy, or Smidge. She came up to them to talk about it.

"What's wrong?" Rose asked her.

"All the guys were always focused on girls with big boobs like yours," one of her classmates sighed.

"My dumplings aren't as filling as yours," another added.

"Guys, everybody was born different, I mean nobody is the same," Rose told them. "What matters is that you're perfect just the way you are."

"I don't know, all the boys looked at us and had no interest in us," she complained.

"That means they're not the one for you, but be patient, you'll get the right ones to be with you," Rose said. "I'll get to class now, see ya."

At lunch break, everybody was at the cafeteria while the boys were whispering about the big-breasted girls in the college. One of the boys came close to the Snack Pack.

"Hey Rose, can I honk your horns?" one of the boys asked Rose out but Branch stared at him with a fierce stare that scared him from his pants.

"Beat it, doofus!" Branch yelled before turning to the rest of the Snack Pack. "Ignore him, Rose, he's such a loser."

"Yeah, ever since they saw my new body, I have become a target of those assholes," Rose complained.

"My tiya Corrine told me that you and all women admire each other's bodies in a way that men don't," Branch said.

"Oh yeah, me and my grandma Palmira were like that as well, and bless her soul," Poppy sighed.

"Is it okay for men to like boobs?" Biggie asked them.