The Charity Gala Confusion

The members of the Snack Pack are arranging the equipment and the outfits that Satin and Chenille designed in their new Caterbus for their performance at Gristle's charity gala.

"Microphones?" Branch asked the rest of the band.

"Check!" Guy Diamond answered.

"Wires all arranged in order!" Rose called out.

"Guys, we're ready to leave for the Rainbow Hotel for Gristle's charity gala, but what is it for?" Poppy wondered.

"Don't you remember, Poppy? It's to donate money to the feeding program for the victims of the drought that is happening in another state," Rose answered.

"Oh!!! Ok, but Bridget will be there, right?" Poppy asked her.

"Yeah, she is," Rose responded.

"Rose, have you been thinking about what you saw in Gristle's room during the Launch Party?" Poppy asked her.

"Yeah, I hope Bridget is alright," she answered. 

"We're confused too but we can ask them about it," Poppy said.

"But what if they aren't ready to tell us," Rose sighed.

"Rose, it's their business but when they're ready to tell us, we'll be there to support them," Branch added.

"You're right," Rose said as she joins the rest of the band.

"All aboard!" Cloud Dude called out as everybody got on the bus.

They drove to the Rainbow Hotel, where the gala was under preparation. Fuzzbert got help from the hotel staff to take care of the music equipment while the band got off the bus to prepare themselves for their performance.

"Okay guys, have we got a song to perform today?" Branch asked them.

"We need to practice the song, Sunshine All The Time, which is written by DJ Suki?" Rose answered.

"You really planned this, didn't you?" Poppy asked her.

"I did," she answered again. "Let's practice it while they set up the gala."

While the Snack Pack was practicing their song, the entire hotel was setting things up in the event hall.

"So, have you set up the decorations?" Gristle asked one of the hotel staff.

"Yup," he responded.

"How about the guest list?" one of his bodyguards, Chad asked.

"All counted in," another answered.

Suddenly, the telephone rang. Gristle picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?" He answered. "What is it?"

It was the organizer of the event. He told Gristle the bad news and he responded with a kind yes.

"What happened?" One of the hotel staff asked him.

"The hotel kitchen had no clams needed for the spaghetti alle vongole," Gristle answered. "Ok, we can order somewhere else."

"Maybe I can help you get the ingredients needed," Poppy suggested as she rushed to the event hall.

"Oh yeah, Poppy, can you help the chefs cook it like how you make them in the diner?" Gristle

"Sure, I can help out with the food," Poppy said. "I'll ask Cloud Dude to buy the clams."

Cloud Dude immediately went to the supermarket and bought the clams and the ingredients needed for the food. Poppy helped the chefs cook the food for the gala until everything was ready. Poppy took a bath and changed her clothes to one of the outfits that Satin and Chenille made for the band. Gristle is also ready for the gala as the press and the paparazzi gathered to see the celebrities and the elite attending it. The Snack Pack, now wearing the new designs appeared in the venue. The guys are wearing glittered blazers with white formal shirts, pants, and leather shoes while the girls are wearing glittered minidresses or jumpsuits with fringes, high heels or boots, and jewelry.