Everybody Bleeds

The Snack Pack and their friends talked about their memories of the fairy ball.

"What a night yesterday," Rose said.

"Yeah, I had my first dance with Poppy," he said. "Until I made a fucking mess in my pants."

"Don't tell me you cummed in your fucking pants in the fairy ball," Smidge said when she walked right up to them with Milton Moss. "I did that today, so I went to the PWD restroom to clean myself and change my underwear.

"Really?" Branch asked her.

"We boys and other genders do," Cooper said. "I experienced jacking off by accident when I saw Jussy's photo for the first time."

"You're not the only one who experienced real shit," Poppy added. "I got my first period early during our hangout session."

"Same only I was ten and it happened on Sunday," Rose agreed.

"Speaking of which, remember when I got my first period?" Guy Diamond asked

A flashback shows the Snack Pack in their adolescence, preparing for their trip to the Fresno Chaffee Zoo.

"God, I love field trip day," a young Smidge said.

"Yeah, we all do," young Rose said. "And grandma had me pack some supplies, just in case."

"I am so excited," a young Poppy added.

"What do you wanna see, Biggie?" young Rose asked him.

"I wanna learn about animals," young Biggie answered.

"I wanna see their shows," young DJ Suki added.

"Oh yeah, I can't wait to see the peacocks!" young Guy Diamond said but it was cut off when he felt a sharp pain.

"Guy, are you alright?" young Smidge asked him.

"Yeah, I'm fine," he gasped and fixed up his composure.

"I'd rather be alone," a young Branch said as he passed by.

"Okay everybody, time to board the bus," their middle school teacher called them.

They got on the bus and sat on the seats of their choice but Branch was sitting beside their teacher. As they traveled, the middle school versions of the Snack Pack were giggling and singing to their hearts' content while Branch was wearing noise-canceling headphones and relaxing.

"Children, we got some rules to obey when we get to the zoo, no feeding the animals, that goes for you Biggie," she said.

While everybody else is listening to the rules, young Rose is drawing something in her notebook and young Poppy is watching her draw.

"Are you drawing something?" young Poppy asked her

"Yeah, I'm preparing my skills to draw animals," young Rose said.

"Nice!" she responded.

"Satin and I were going to look for inspiration for our new designs, based on the animals," Chenille piped up.

"Me, I prefer learning about animals," young Biggie repeated.

"We know, we know," a young Guy Diamond said but he felt another sharp pain. "Owww, it felt like an elephant is stomping my insides."

"Guy, if you are in pain, just let us know," young Rose told him.

"Okay," he sighed.

When they got to the zoo, the whole class started walking around looking at the animals.

"Wow, those elephants are a real splash," young Poppy said.

"You should see the lions, I love lions," young Rose said.