The Snack Pack Convince Rose Of A Zombie Apocalypse

The caterbus parked in front of the dentist's clinic as Rose and Cloud Guy got off the vehicle. Rose is getting her wisdom teeth removed today and she is going to be distracted by the medication but Cloud knows that Poppy and her friends are up to something on her.

"What do you think? Are you ready, shrimpy?" Cloud asked her.

"Of course, I'm not ready, I don't wanna do this," Rose groaned as she opened the door and entered the dentist's clinic.

When the two entered the clinic, they waited for a bit until their turn came. Rose sat on the dentist's chair, getting ready for the operation.

"Any final words, Rosie?" He asked her.

No answers came out of Rose as she got ready to have her wisdom teeth removed. For a few minutes, Cloud Guy waits in the waiting area for Rose to finish until she is finished. She is high on medication and can't think straight so Cloud Guy helped her into the caterbus. As they were driving after picking up their lunch from the Pop Diner, the music was interrupted by a strange announcement on the radio.

"Harmonia Falls Disease Control Center has issued a viral outbreak warning. Officials have reported cases of weird symptoms like high fever, dizziness, nausea, death, and cannibalism, stay in place till further notice."

"What!? Zombies?" Cloud Guy reacted. "That bites, Rose."

"Zombies? You're driving like a fucking slug!!" Rose groaned.

"Okay, Poppy's calling!" He answered as he picked up the phone.

"Just drive!" She shouted with a muffled tone.

"Did you just get that emergency alert?" Cloud Guy asked Poppy on the phone.

"Yeah, and it's not a test," Poppy replied on the phone. "There's some sort of weird virus outbreak so you'd better go back here."

In a minute, she hung up. The two drove into a general store and Cloud Guy parked the vehicle.

"You wait here and I'll get the supplies," He said as he got out.

Rose waited in the front seat, still high on her medication. She mumbled like an idiot, waiting for Cloud Guy until he came back, packing medieval weapons into the compartment.

"Okay, I got the stuff, swords, shields, a mace..." he continued.

"A mace isn't what we want, we have guns!" She growled with cotton balls in her mouth. "Why are you putting fucking arcane weapons in the caterbus!?"

He went into the front seat and tried to give her a sword.

"You gonna need to defend yourself, I can't be with you the whole time," He said.

"What?!" She was shocked.

"This is how you use it," He said as he handed her the sword. Rose was shocked.

"The blade is the......" she stammered.

"Just hold it." He said.

Then, Aspen Heitz, a fair-skinned young man with dyed green hair, wearing orange and green clothes, rushed to the caterbus, and asked her.

"Hey Rosie, we can only take one friend, which friend? Harper or Rudy?" He asked.

"Harper, you idiot!" Rose screamed.

"Why can't we take Rudy?" Aspen asked again.
"He smells like swamp gas, he can't stand a chance against the zombies." She answered. "Leave him, get Harper!"

While packing the caterbus and Aspen and Harper, an African-American young woman with vitiligo, a red right eye, and a green left eye, and ultramarine blue hair in braids with streaks of pink, yellow, and cyan, wearing a bright turquoise t-shirt and cream-colored dungarees with rainbow prints, and colorful sneakers, in the backseat, they drove around the city for minutes.

"Okay, Rose, we need to rally the others in munchkinland, how well do you speak munchkinese?" Cloud Guy asked.

"Why, cause I'm small, you unassuming...." Rose stammered.

"We don't have time for this, Rose," Aspen added.

"I do not speak munchkinese you jerks!" She growled.

"We can only take funfetti or chocolate cake, which one?" Cloud Guy asked her.

"It's funfetti!" She shouted.

"But...." He continued.

"Why do we need that if there's zombies loose around here!" She panicked.

"It's what we'll live in during the apocalypse," He said.

"Oh, shit!" She huffed.

While driving around Castle City, the four are discussing.

"Do you think we should go to your home for some more supplies?" Cloud asked.

"No, it's gonna be a bloodbath in there," Rose answered.

"Yeah, she's probably right," Aspen agreed.

"Let's go anyway!!" Cloud Guy cheered and drove it to the apartments, much to Rose's chagrin.

The caterbus is finally parked in her car garage.

"It sure is dark in there," Rose said.

"It's what it's like in the parking lot," Cloud said.

Suddenly, zombie-like growls surrounded them. They screamed in fear as the growls went louder.

"Get us outta here, Cloud!" Rose screamed. "The place is crawled with zombies!"

"Hey there!" A voice was heard.

Everybody in the car screamed and the Snack Pack yelled "Surprise!". Immediately, the lights went out, revealing them and Rose was completely covered in her milkshake.

"What happened?" She asked.

"We pranked you, Rose," Branch snickered. "There's no zombie apocalypse."

"Zombies don't exist," Poppy added.

"What!!???" She exclaimed.

"Personally, we didn't expect you to fall for it so hard," Biggie snickered.

"I thought you'll for it......a little!" Smidge giggled.

"AAAAARRRRRGGHHHHH!!!!!!! I literally splashed myself with my drink guys!" She screamed.They laughed with a bit of "Oh man!" from the others.

"Whatever, motherfuckers!" Rose groaned. "Good luck getting it out of the leather seats, you meanies!"

They all had a good laugh from their prank as Rose got off the Caterbus, going back to the mansion, all covered in milkshake, leaving a stain on her seat.

"Eww!!" Cloud Guy gagged.

Inspired by the videos, Brothers Convince Sister Of A Zombie Apocalypse and other parodies of this prank video, including the Annoying Orange parody of it.